Skip to content

FM24 Beta has been released/FMRTE 24 build being worked on[Read opening post before posting]

Hi all

 

For those not aware SI have said the full game release will be the 06/11/23-

Quote

Early Access will be available via Steam and the Epic Games Store circa two weeks prior to the official street date, and single-player careers started in that period can be carried across when the game updates for launch on November 6th.

As usual once the FM Beta is released Braca will work on producing a compatible FMRTE product which will be Beta tested by the team here prior to its general release.

 

If some of the usual team are unable to take part in the testing there may be the opportunity to join the Beta testing  team, so express your interest in this thread. Being active/helpful  on the forums will help towards being asked, we need users we can trust.

 

If you havent already voted for any new features to be considered/added do so Here.

 

Please read these threads too if you are new to the forums-

here   and  here.

 

Please keep posts on topic and no questions as regards when will FMRTE be released etc as it is impossible to say at this stage[usually it is approx 24 hours after the Beta game being released, but this is not set in stone and depends on several factors most notably the coding/testing of the new product]

 

FM24 Beta has been released early

 

Braca is working on FMRTE now

 

There will then be Beta testing here before it is released

 

Read these threads before posting link  link

 

So please no posts on when will FMRTE be released etc or your post will be removed and warnings will be issued.

 

cheers

  • Replies 149
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Just an update there has been no testing started at this stage.   Braca is working on the product and as said in the opening post it will usually be 24 hours after we Beta test that the prod

  • Hello guys,   I expect to release the first public beta later tomorrow, in the mean time, I invite you guys to vote on the pool to decide on the FMRTE 24 colors         

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Beta testing has started

Posted Images

Featured Replies

If you are still missing beta testers, I would like to help with this part.

I am available for Mac beta testing

Available for the beta test, planning on playing a lot so if I can help, then great

seeing this post each year from culturedleftfoot always makes me smile. fm is out. fmrte is being worked on...

 

also reminds me summer is well and truly over, the clocks are going back and its Christmas within 2 months haha. 

 

want to thank culturedleftfoot for all the work he does on this forum. This place wouldn't be the same without him. He does a tremendous amount of work here throughout the year and this is now his very, very busy period.


Heres to you culturedleftfoot! 

If a beta version is open, I will be happy to test it. Thank you for your work year after year.

5 hours ago, David Rooney said:

seeing this post each year from culturedleftfoot always makes me smile. fm is out. fmrte is being worked on...

 

also reminds me summer is well and truly over, the clocks are going back and its Christmas within 2 months haha. 

 

want to thank culturedleftfoot for all the work he does on this forum. This place wouldn't be the same without him. He does a tremendous amount of work here throughout the year and this is now his very, very busy period.


Heres to you culturedleftfoot! 

It's those little things in life that make us happy.

As every year since 2012 it seems to me, I am looking forward to this FMRTE. A big thank you to the whole team 

 

FMRTE.png

I have been using FMRTE for about 10 years.
I too am interested in participating in the test.

I have a fm 24 beta access so It would be nice to have access to FMRTE 24 beta, but when FM24 comes out of beta on Nov. 6 I will still buy FMRTE 24 in addition.

Loyal customer since 2016.

I'm also able to test. Looking forward for release.
 

Thank you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.