FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24 Beta has been released/FMRTE 24 build being worked on[Read opening post before posting]

culturedleftfoot

I am happy to start testing the beta version (and buying even at this stage).

I am going to buy it anyways :D, i do not need free beta key. Let me buy and download with the beta version, so i can start testing. 

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Call Me Porkins said:

Everyone plays their own way.  Personally, I hate hiring staff.  So I hire young staff at the beginning of the save, make their attributes competitive (usually 15 in key areas), then set their contracts for 20-30 years.  It takes about an hour, but this way I don't have to think about it again. 

I do the same, there is most likely a way but when I click 15/20 button on top right it also applies to their job role, so then they all end up leaving to be managers of clubs >_<

@culturedleftfoot I fully understand that i will not be considered due to not posting on the forums previously - I would like to make myself available for advice though if you need any - As i do a lot of research etc for SI, if my experience can in any way help please let me know :) 

I've had access to certain tools that aren't usually available in public database releases, certain parts i'm unable to share for legal reasons but i can share and / or advise as much as i can within my limitations

My offer to help stands even without any beta or staff forum access (as like i said, i understand i won't be considered now but i'd still like to make myself available either way!)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WiZzY7 said:

@culturedleftfoot would it be possible to pay and get the beta version of FMRTE? I don't mind paying full price to get it earlier.

There is no beta at this stage 

I have stated this in the recommended post at the top of this thread

When there is news I will update the thread

31 minutes ago, GeraldYao said:

Now got to know why this year's FMRTE is a little bit late than previous. Thanks for your hard work fellows!

@culturedleftfoot wrote "I believe the 3 DB options is causing much more work for the Dev"

Maybe it is, maybe it's something else, either way, it's out when it's out.

1 hour ago, bonnis said:

@culturedleftfoot wrote "I believe the 3 DB options is causing much more work for the Dev"

Maybe it is, maybe it's something else, either way, it's out when it's out.

Think he was saying he understands now why it's taking longer than usual, rather than asking!

Would say though I'm up for testing the beta - been checking this thread out for the last few days but not posted. Had every version since FM13 I think & been a subscriber since 2020.

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

They are I dont know where you got the idea from they are not.

But someone who is a long time user and is active on the forums is much more likely to be invited to join it is covered in the opening post.

Would you let someone access part of the staff side here and you dont know anything about them?

cheers

I'm going to apologize because my opinion came out wrong. Sorry for the mistake.

• Like 1