Skip to content

FM24 Beta has been released/FMRTE 24 build being worked on[Read opening post before posting]

Hi all

 

For those not aware SI have said the full game release will be the 06/11/23-

Quote

Early Access will be available via Steam and the Epic Games Store circa two weeks prior to the official street date, and single-player careers started in that period can be carried across when the game updates for launch on November 6th.

As usual once the FM Beta is released Braca will work on producing a compatible FMRTE product which will be Beta tested by the team here prior to its general release.

 

If some of the usual team are unable to take part in the testing there may be the opportunity to join the Beta testing  team, so express your interest in this thread. Being active/helpful  on the forums will help towards being asked, we need users we can trust.

 

If you havent already voted for any new features to be considered/added do so Here.

 

Please read these threads too if you are new to the forums-

here   and  here.

 

Please keep posts on topic and no questions as regards when will FMRTE be released etc as it is impossible to say at this stage[usually it is approx 24 hours after the Beta game being released, but this is not set in stone and depends on several factors most notably the coding/testing of the new product]

 

FM24 Beta has been released early

 

Braca is working on FMRTE now

 

There will then be Beta testing here before it is released

 

Read these threads before posting link  link

 

So please no posts on when will FMRTE be released etc or your post will be removed and warnings will be issued.

 

cheers

  • Replies 149
  • Views 56.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Just an update there has been no testing started at this stage.   Braca is working on the product and as said in the opening post it will usually be 24 hours after we Beta test that the prod

  • Hello guys,   I expect to release the first public beta later tomorrow, in the mean time, I invite you guys to vote on the pool to decide on the FMRTE 24 colors         

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Beta testing has started

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I am happy to start testing the beta version (and buying even at this stage).

 

I am going to buy it anyways :D, i do not need free beta key. Let me buy and download with the beta version, so i can start testing. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Call Me Porkins said:

Everyone plays their own way.  Personally, I hate hiring staff.  So I hire young staff at the beginning of the save, make their attributes competitive (usually 15 in key areas), then set their contracts for 20-30 years.  It takes about an hour, but this way I don't have to think about it again. 

 

I do the same, there is most likely a way but when I click 15/20 button on top right it also applies to their job role, so then they all end up leaving to be managers of clubs >_<

Forgive me if this is elsewhere in the forum, I'm new to using the forum.

 

People are mentioning they have pre-ordered - I'm assuming they're referring to FMRTE, how do I go about pre-ordering?

@culturedleftfoot I fully understand that i will not be considered due to not posting on the forums previously - I would like to make myself available for advice though if you need any - As i do a lot of research etc for SI, if my experience can in any way help please let me know :) 

 

I've had access to certain tools that aren't usually available in public database releases, certain parts i'm unable to share for legal reasons but i can share and / or advise as much as i can within my limitations

My offer to help stands even without any beta or staff forum access (as like i said, i understand i won't be considered now but i'd still like to make myself available either way!)

 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, WiZzY7 said:

@culturedleftfoot would it be possible to pay and get the beta version of FMRTE? I don't mind paying full price to get it earlier.

 

There is no beta at this stage 

I have stated this in the recommended post at the top of this thread

 

When there is news I will update the thread

 

 

 

 

been using the tool since way back when if i can would love to beta test

Now I've known why this year's FMRTE is a little bit late than previous. Thanks for your hard work fellows!

31 minutes ago, GeraldYao said:

Now got to know why this year's FMRTE is a little bit late than previous. Thanks for your hard work fellows!

@culturedleftfoot wrote "I believe the 3 DB options is causing much more work for the Dev"

 

Maybe it is, maybe it's something else, either way, it's out when it's out.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Ray said:

Hello, is it possible to pre-order FMRTE 24 ? Thx

You could subscribe annually, so that you'll be able use FMRTE 24 when it's out.

loyal customer since 2013, congratulations for the work, I will be there as soon as the definitive version are released! and im available to test a possible beta.

1 hour ago, bonnis said:

@culturedleftfoot wrote "I believe the 3 DB options is causing much more work for the Dev"

 

Maybe it is, maybe it's something else, either way, it's out when it's out.

Think he was saying he understands now why it's taking longer than usual, rather than asking!

Would say though I'm up for testing the beta - been checking this thread out for the last few days but not posted. Had every version since FM13 I think & been a subscriber since 2020.

I have a fm 24 beta access so It would be nice to have access to FMRTE 24 beta.

Hi, Will like to lend my humble assistance with BETA testing too! 😃 
Thank you again for your hard work in this!

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

They are I dont know where you got the idea from they are not.

 

But someone who is a long time user and is active on the forums is much more likely to be invited to join it is covered in the opening post.

 

Would you let someone access part of the staff side here and you dont know anything about them?

 

cheers

 

I'm going to apologize because my opinion came out wrong. Sorry for the mistake.

Hello, i use the tool since years as well, would love to help testing the beta.

 

Thanks for the good work ♥

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.