FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing Stadium 'Environment'

PODSY12345

I've been expanding my stadium by 5,000 whenever the club needs it and I spread the 5,000 evenly using FMRTE's '3D Details' section.

This usually works a treat, but in this saved game I've come across an old friend - 'The Rogue Stadium Corner'!

This has happened to me in previous FM's as well, and it's clearly an FM issue, and not an FMRTE issue. Using FMRTE's '£D Details' I spread my extra capacity evenly to all stands and all corners, check that they add up to my new stadium capacity. e.g. 40,000. All four corners have the same capacity, all have seats and all have a roof.

Except that FM decides that three corners will look great and one will look like a rickety henhouse! In this game it looks like only a few hundred seats, no roof and a huge block of monstrous executive boxes.

I think I may have stumbled on a reason why this may happen in FM...

Looking at the FM Pre-Game Editor, there are various 'Environments' for stadiums.
They range from 'Basic' to State-of-the Art'.

I wonder if a Stadium's 'Environment' governs or influences its make-up even when we expand it and edit it using FMRTE's '3D Details' page?

If so - and that's very much an 'if' - then maybe FMRTE could in the future allow us to edit the 'Environment' in FM?

Thanks,

Pods.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2021 at 11:50 AM, PODSY12345 said:

I've been expanding my stadium by 5,000 whenever the club needs it and I spread the 5,000 evenly using FMRTE's '3D Details' section.

This usually works a treat, but in this saved game I've come across an old friend - 'The Rogue Stadium Corner'!

This has happened to me in previous FM's as well, and it's clearly an FM issue, and not an FMRTE issue. Using FMRTE's '£D Details' I spread my extra capacity evenly to all stands and all corners, check that they add up to my new stadium capacity. e.g. 40,000. All four corners have the same capacity, all have seats and all have a roof.

Except that FM decides that three corners will look great and one will look like a rickety henhouse! In this game it looks like only a few hundred seats, no roof and a huge block of monstrous executive boxes.

I think I may have stumbled on a reason why this may happen in FM...

Looking at the FM Pre-Game Editor, there are various 'Environments' for stadiums.
They range from 'Basic' to State-of-the Art'.

I wonder if a Stadium's 'Environment' governs or influences its make-up even when we expand it and edit it using FMRTE's '3D Details' page?

If so - and that's very much an 'if' - then maybe FMRTE could in the future allow us to edit the 'Environment' in FM?

Thanks,

Pods.

this environments option must be new 

6 hours ago, MICAS290YT said:

i had the same thought  yeah, now we need to know what is does 😁

its something which was added a couple of years ago its the overall facilities at the stadium

so a non league club/smaller clubs would be basic, up to sate of the art for the 'elite' clubs 

I would suggest this would then have a bearing on sponsorship deals etc but only SI can confirm that and so it is better to ask there

• Like 1