FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

Just now, BraCa said:

Youth Recruitment  was fixed on build 2, and should be working fine now..

I was meaning the part on the screen where it said 123 and it couldnt be changed,  Its no longer there now.   Was that just a mistake in the first place?

I dont have a screenshot of it but I saw a screenshot posted elsewhere on the forum and it was there.

29 minutes ago, leandror said:

I can record in FMT thanks !! please leave it as is.
There is only one editor that works in FMT.
Out in 2016.
Please leave that option, think of how many people will buy the license for that reason.

Can't see it staying in

if you just mean scouting, you always could. You just couldn't edit and save.

4 hours ago, Lashley said:

Can't see it staying in

if you just mean scouting, you always could. You just couldn't edit and save.

I use steam offline. And not updated FMRTE and I can edit and save in FMT everything I want.
It does not know why, but it works.
This is fantastic. and I would like to stay forever, do not understand why not leave well.
And there are editors for FMC2015, FMlive and one Chinese editor.
If they publishers such programs can. Why FMRTE I'll buy every year you do not want to record in FMT

It's because they are free alternatives and fmc charge you really money for in game millions. 

Them free editors that do come out don't come till the game as been out a long wile si could cause trouble if they really wanted to the people that make the free ones as they are taking away business from si fmc was introduced for a quick cash grab and for people who don't have the time to Play the full game. I never could get into the classic version not after playing he full fat game.