FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM23 Beta has been released early. FMRTE 23 is being worked on.

culturedleftfoot

As the title says really. The Dev is working on getting FMRTE to work with the game.

There will then be some in house staff beta testing before it is released to everyone.

So at this stage there is no timescale be patient and news will be posted here to keep everyone informed

NB there are to be no new threads posted on this please or posts asking when will fmrte be released etc or warnings will be issued read this if you are a new user/or just need a reminder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to FM23 Beta has been released early. FMRTE 23 is being worked on.
  • culturedleftfoot pinned and featured this topic
33 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

So both FM22 and FM23 were/are officially being released on 8th November. Anyone remember when the beta came out last year? 

think FM22 beta came out end of october those dates are for full game release beta is usually 2 weeks before but I cant seem to remember it ever being so early

11 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

think FM22 beta came out end of october those dates are for full game release beta is usually 2 weeks before but I cant seem to remember it ever being so early

shockingly mate its only come out one day earlier than last year. i'm shocked i felt last years beta came out exactly two weeks before fm22's official release. it must have been a long year for me...

https://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-2022-early-access-beta-available-now

6 minutes ago, Anvy3754 said:

@culturedleftfoot Hey!

FMRTE has a feature that called "Become Unsackable", which should prevent you from being sacked from your manager job but it's actually never worked, I tried it in FM20, FM21, FM22 and it never worked. 

become_unsackable.thumb.png.fd0eb92f4f9ca89f1f5316b83e699c0e.png

Maybe, finally in FM23 @BraCa will manage to make it working.

That would be just great! 

did you ever report this as a bug in the appropriate part of the forum? posting this here in a post about FM23 being released isn't really appropriate

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anvy3754 said:

@culturedleftfoot

FMRTE has a feature that called "Become Unsackable", which should prevent you from being sacked from your manager job but it's actually never worked, I tried it in FM20, FM21, FM22 and it never worked. 

become_unsackable.thumb.png.fd0eb92f4f9ca89f1f5316b83e699c0e.png

Maybe, finally in FM23  will manage to make it working.

That would be just great! 

its working fine for me if not for you then you needed to report it as David says above this thread isnt for reporting

issues 

20 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

did you ever report this as a bug in the appropriate part of the forum? posting this here in a post about FM23 being released isn't really appropriate

Honestly, I was lazy to do that because I always also bought the official In-Game Editor and it had a similar feature that prevents from being sacked, which worked fine for me.

But I really like to have this feature in FMRTE too. As I said it never worked for me, I used it but still from time to time if my results weren't meet by the board they sacked me.  

2 minutes ago, Anvy3754 said:

Honestly, I was lazy to do that because I always also bought the official In-Game Editor and it had a similar feature that prevents from being sacked.

But I really like to have this feature in FMRTE too. As I said it never worked for me, I used it but still from time to time if my results weren't meet by the board they sacked me.  

as said above keep this on topic please if you had issues report it in the right place

the time you have posted here you could submit a bug report so please do so but no more posts in this thread about it

cheers

• Like 2

23 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

As the title says really. The Dev is working on getting FMRTE to work with the game.

There will then be some in house staff beta testing before it is released to everyone.

So at this stage there is no timescale be patient and news will be posted here to keep everyone informed

NB there are to be no new threads posted on this please or posts asking when will fmrte be released etc or warnings will be issued read this if you are a new user/or just need a reminder

Had to remove a few posts warnings will be issued from now on

Yeah, in terms of value for money FMRTE really is a small price to pay to unlock the game. 
Quite impressed with FM2023 too, feels like a nice evolution this year, though the positional tactics and free-kicks need to be next for an overhaul in my opinion. Amazing that I'm still buying a game 30 years after I started playing it. 

• Thanks 1