Skip to content

FMRTE 22 for Windows

FMRTE 22 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 22.4.0

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2


Changelog

Build 22

Added

  • Support for FM 22.4.0 (1659721) game versions (steam/epic/microsoft store/xbox edition)

Fixed

  • Chinese translation
  • Removed Staff Adaptability from Mental Attributes in Advanced Search/Mass Edit

Build 21

Added

  • Support for FM 22.3.0 1651639 game version (xbox edition)

Build 20

Added

  • Support for FM 22.3.0 1651639 game version (steam/epic/microsoft store)

Fixed

  • A bug where the context menu in team players list might stop working
  • An error when editing referees

Build 19

Added

  • Ability to release players on a free (right-click in teams players list)
  • Ability to edit club financial statements (income, expenditure, profit) - Experimental feature
  • Ability to enable/disable clubs custom logo

Fixed

  • Stadiums used by national team/u21/u19 not working
  • Some competitions standings not being editable
  • An issue that was unfreezing staff members

Build 18

Fixed

  • An issue when adding a Settled Status relation type
  • A rare error message when viewing clubs Affiliations

Build 17

Added

  • Cannot apply for work permit relation type
  • Games Played in Division relation type
  • Settled Status relation type

Fixed

  • Copy Id/Name to clipboard not copying multiple ids or names when multiple items are selected
  • Savegame not being loaded when using some custom databases

Build 16

Added

  • Support for FM 22.2.0+1632745 game version (steam/epic/microsoft store/xbox edition)

Fixed

  • A rare error when opening FMRTE not being properly logged

Build 15

Fixed

  • An error when opening a player profile

Build 14

Added

  • Support for FM 22.2.0 (1629206, 1628468, 1628426) game versions
  • Ability to add First/Last/ Common name columns to players/staff search results
  • Ability to search players by role
  • Missing player roles
  • Missing Formed At Club / Nation types (ex, 2 Years between 15-21)

Fixed

  • Filter by potential positional rating
  • Some UI issues in Competitions page
  • Turkish translation
  • An error when opening competitions page
  • Nation attributes (Xbox Edition)

Build 13

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620793 game version
  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620911 xbox game edition

Build 12

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620793 public beta game version

Fixed

  • Players / Staff Unique Id not available as a selectable column for search results
  • A rare error message loading clubs or nations information pages

Build 11

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.0+1616556 Xbox Edition

Build 10

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.0+1616383 game version from Steam, Epic and Microsoft stores

Fixed

  • An issue when applying presets to clubs

Build 9

Added

  • More control over what columns are displayed in tables
  • Ability to search properties by name in Freezer and Import/Export Settings

Fixed

  • A bug that was selecting the new tab when opening a player / staff through teams lists
  • Some issues when moving a tab to a new window

Build 8

Added

  • Missing duty for Pressing Forward Role

Fixed

  • Some issues with freezed players / staff members

Build 7

Fixed

  • An error loading RCA settings
  • An issue when applying presets to frozen players/staff
  • A bug in Wonderkid generator that could procude players without a strong foot
  • Some issues with freezed players / staff members

Build 6

Added

  • An estimated Recommended CA (RCA) for players
  • Wonderkid generator now sets the player CA to match the new RCA
  • Ability to configure FMRTE Ratings, and RCA weights through FMRTE Settings
  • Ability to move tabs to a new window

Fixed

  • A rare error opening FMRTE

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 22.0.1 1612687 game version
  • Ability to select which attributes are imported (in FMRTE Settings) when importing players / staff from files
  • New currencies in FMRTE Settings
  • Players / Staff swaps (use it carefully)

Fixed

  • Editing player positions not being saved if the player is frozen
  • Some minor issues within Freezer Settings
  • Some minor UI issues
  • A bug with '+' and '-' buttons in Player Information
  • An error when deleting a nation agreement

Build 4

Fixed

  • Freezer not restoring some player attributes

Build 3

Fixed

  • An error when editing Future Transfers
  • An error when editing countries
  • Some Staff attributes not being exported to json
  • Some Freezer not restoring some staff attributes

Build 2

Fixed

  • An error when moving a preset up/down

Build 1

Added

  • Support for FM 22.0.1 BETA game version
  • Ability to customize preset buttons in team players list, presets can be added, removed or re-ordered in Preset Manager
  • Ability to create presets for competitions registrations (Domestic league, Libertadores Club World Cup)
  • Ability to create presets for: trained at current club and trained at current nation
  • Ability to customize presets that are visible in player / staff / gamer information page
  • Height and Weight filters to Players Advanced Search / Mass Edit
  • LoanManager and technicalDirector to Staff Advanced Search / Mass Edit
  • Ability to filter players/staff/clubs by relations
  • Ability to edit staff city of birth
  • Ability to edit players competitions bonuses
  • Ability to apply presets within Mass Edit
  • Ability to freeze player or staff Age
  • Ability to select which frozen attributes can increase
  • Ability to compare players (attributes / positions)

Known Issues - Features not working yet

  • Number of advised staff
  • Add/remove Nations treated as UE / non forgein

Supported Versions Steam/Epic Store

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1629206, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616383)

Supported Versions Xbox/Microsoft Store

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1628468, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616383)

Supported Versions Xbox Edition

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1628426, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620911)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616556)

Supported BETA Versions

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.0.1 (1611625, 1612687)

 

  • Replies 348
  • Views 150.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It will be updated as soon as possible.  Do NOT ask again.  Period!!!   Any more and you two alongside others will receive warnings.

  • Hello   This is the first public version, so please use it carefully, it may have bugs, or cause crashes.   I'm currently working on the website / store and I expect to have it in

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6985-when-there-is-an-update-to-the-game-on-windowsmacgamepassxboxfm22-beta-updated/    I bumped this thread so there can be no excuses

Posted Images

Featured Replies

It shows the same error even though I deleted the app and reinstalled it

help.png

21 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

hi try it again but tick this box

610b8d586bcf6f50177005a3a451654a.png

 

I can't even open the fmrte, when I try to open the fmrte I get this error

6 minutes ago, arthurmkii said:

i just bought FMRTE and i couldn't use it because the game is updated.... Please update

 

44 minutes ago, EL_Pistolero12 said:

I've seen that there was an update for FM22. Apparently we need a new FMRTE update for this one.. Any news yet?

fmrte.jpg

 

It will be updated as soon as possible.  Do NOT ask again.  Period!!!

 

Any more and you two alongside others will receive warnings.

  • Author

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 14 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

 

Changelog

 

Added

  • Support for FM 22.2.0 (1629206, 1628468, 1628426) game versions
  • Ability to add First/Last/ Common name columns to players/staff search results
  • Ability to search players by role
  • Missing player roles
  • Missing Formed At Club / Nation types (ex, 2 Years between 15-21)

Fixed

  • Filter by potential positional rating
  • Some UI issues in Competitions page
  • Turkish translation
  • An error when opening competitions page
  • Nation attributes (Xbox Edition)

@BraCa Hi,

 

I have a weird issue with the freezer.

 

There's freezer / players folder 

 

For example, when I freeze 5 players it creates 5 .json files associated with the frozen players .

 

It might work fine for some time I can reload and re-use the save multiple times and see that all the 5 players are frozen correctly but then suddenly at some point I might notice that some of the players stop being frozen and when I go the freezer folder I see that there are only 3 .json files instead of 5 files so 2 json files disappear and the associated players stop being frozen.  I'm 100% sure that I didn't delete them and I didn't change any freezing settings.

 

The folder and json files I'm talking about on the screenshot below.

 

Any thought what might cause the issue?

 

Thanks.

 

 

freezer.png

4 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa Hi,

 

I have a weird issue with the freezer.

 

There's freezer / players folder 

 

For example, when I freeze 5 players it creates 5 .json files associated with the frozen players .

 

It might work fine for some time I can reload and re-use the save multiple times and see that all the 5 players are frozen correctly but then suddenly at some point I might notice that some of the players stop being frozen and when I go the freezer folder I see that there are only 3 .json files instead of 5 files so 2 json files disappear and the associated players stop being frozen.  I'm 100% sure that I didn't delete them and I didn't change any freezing settings.

 

The folder and json files I'm talking about on the screenshot below.

 

Any thought what might cause the issue?

 

Thanks.

 

 

freezer.png

 

 

i´m having the same issue.

some players or staff get randomly unfrozen

14 minutes ago, patrickperry said:

 

 

i´m having the same issue.

some players or staff get randomly unfrozen

 

4 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa Hi,

 

I have a weird issue with the freezer.

 

There's freezer / players folder 

 

For example, when I freeze 5 players it creates 5 .json files associated with the frozen players .

 

It might work fine for some time I can reload and re-use the save multiple times and see that all the 5 players are frozen correctly but then suddenly at some point I might notice that some of the players stop being frozen and when I go the freezer folder I see that there are only 3 .json files instead of 5 files so 2 json files disappear and the associated players stop being frozen.  I'm 100% sure that I didn't delete them and I didn't change any freezing settings.

 

The folder and json files I'm talking about on the screenshot below.

 

Any thought what might cause the issue?

 

Thanks.

 

 

freezer.png

 

Try this on a new save and see if the effect is still the same.

3 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

 

 

Try this on a new save and see if the effect is still the same.

 

ive started a new save yesterday and been using the latest fmrte version since

6 minutes ago, patrickperry said:

 

ive started a new save yesterday and been using the latest fmrte version since

 

🤔 Interesting.  I'd say report this in the bug tracker and the developers will take a look asap.  Make sure you include as much information as possible.

19 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

 

 

Try this on a new save and see if the effect is still the same.

 

 

I've tried it on my different saves and the issue appeared from time to time.

 

For example, I've got a save where some players are frozen at the beginning of the season. I did the freezing thing once and every time I load the save I don't need to freeze the players again and it's great but after some re-uses of the save I start noticing that some players start to disappear from the freezer and their associated .json files despair from the freeze folder.

 

As I said it happens randomly I might re-use the save 5 times and only after that they start disappear from the freezer or some time they start disappear freezer after only 2 re-use of the save and have to re-freeze them all again, 

12 minutes ago, Anvy3754 said:

 

 

I've tried it on my different saves and the issue appeared from time to time.

 

For example, I've got a save where some players are frozen at the beginning of the season. I did the freezing thing once and every time I load the save I don't need to freeze the players again and it's great but after some re-uses of the save I start noticing that some players start to disappear from the freezer and their associated .json files despair from the freeze folder.

 

As I said it happens randomly I might re-use the save 5 times and only after that they start disappear from the freezer or some time they start disappear freezer after only 2 re-use of the save and have to re-freeze them all again, 

 

Interesting explanation.  Thank you for that.  As I mentioned above, report this in the bug tracker.  Make sure you have the affected save on hand in case the developers require it.

 

There must be a bug somewhere in the software if it is that random.  The same goes for you too, @patrickperry.  Only one bug report is needed.

@BraCa

 

Here are steps how to reproduce the issue I was talking about.

 

1) Make a base save. Freeze some players. Save the game.

2) Load the base save and load FMRTE play few matches and save the game ( let's call this save a child save )

3) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_1 )

4) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_2 )

5) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_3 )

 

It always random how many times you need to repeat the 3,4,5 steps but slowly the frozen players start to despair from the freezer and also their associated .json files from the freezer folder. 

5 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa

 

Here are steps how to reproduce the issue I was talking about.

 

1) Make a base save. Freeze some players. Save the game.

2) Load the base save and load FMRTE play few matches and save the game ( let's call this save a child save )

3) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_1 )

4) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_2 )

5) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_3 )

 

It always random how many times you need to repeat the 3,4,5 steps but slowly the frozen players start to despair from the freezer and also their associated .json files from the freezer folder. 

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ 

Start a bug report as previously requested

 

in future can you read and follow this please as this issue should have had its own thread really

 

Bonjour, 

J'ai un problème avec un jeune que j'ai "move to club" , je le fait jouer un match , et le match suivant il est non sélectionnable il n'est pas disponible avec la réserve ou les U19.

 

Hello,

I have a problem with a youngster that I have "move to club", I make him play a match, and the next match he is not selectable he is not available with the reserve or the U19.

 

image.thumb.png.9fb8d3c2c252ffbb59a5e24a4f9f93de.png

  • Author
6 hours ago, Алексей Филипович said:

Кнопка Trained in club постоянно задевается при использовании!!!!! Уберите её вниз списка!

 

Trained in club button is constantly hitting when used !!!!! Take it down the list!

Sorry, I didn't understand what the problem is, please rephrase it

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

Sorry, I didn't understand what the problem is, please rephrase it

Уберите эту клавишу ниже по списку. Она нужна 1 раз в год, а кнопки выше и ниже 10 раз в день

 

Remove this key below the list. It is needed once a year, and the buttons above and below 10 times a day

 

Безымянный.jpg

6 hours ago, Marouane Romdhane said:

Bonjour, 

J'ai un problème avec un jeune que j'ai "move to club" , je le fait jouer un match , et le match suivant il est non sélectionnable il n'est pas disponible avec la réserve ou les U19.

 

Hello,

I have a problem with a youngster that I have "move to club", I make him play a match, and the next match he is not selectable he is not available with the reserve or the U19.

 

image.thumb.png.9fb8d3c2c252ffbb59a5e24a4f9f93de.png

start your own thread and give more information please

 

what are the league rules etc?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.