FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

8 minutes ago, beringer said:

Simply the best editor in the world..., and hope to be able to use it this season..., last year has been too hectic with too much illness..., so FM18 here I come, and be ready for FMRTE 2018 ;-)

hope this year brings a change of fortunes for you health wise and with your FM/FMRTE experiences;)

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hrvat21123 said:

Hey Guys, im new here and I wanted to know if FMRTE 18 can work for the online career? It's having issues to load. Is there anyway for it to work or does it only work on the normal single player one? 

I've never tested FMRTE in an online game. It should work but only if you are hosting the game (ex, you are the server)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hrvat21123 said:

Hey Guys, im new here and I wanted to know if FMRTE 18 can work for the online career? It's having issues to load. Is there anyway for it to work or does it only work on the normal single player one? 

As far as I can gather, you should be fine to use FMRTE online.  I have checked Steam and users have reported no problems with it nor have users been banned from Steam for using FMRTE.

Before you use it online, look it up in the Steam help pages.

The only issue is that im not hosting the game so i have no idea why it doesn't work. I when I download the game data it just keeps buffering and it doesn't leave the screen. After a while it says " ERROR- FMRTE was unable to load your game data. Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system" ive done all of these steps but its still the same.  I then press ok and then when i go and search any team the balance is 0 and when i go into a team this pops up. " Error - An unexpected error occured, please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE to [email protected]". the same thing keeps poping up. I never had this issue with other FMRTE's its just this one. What could be the issue? Also thank you for your reply's!  

6 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 18.0.2 (Build 5) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte18

Changelog

Added

• Current Screen
  • Clubs Match Preparation

Match prep not working, besides it only working for 1 tactic. 

But When i click All -> 100, save changes, and than Reload current FMRTE Screen data, it goes back to the original values....

4 minutes ago, jeffers89 said:

Match prep not working, besides it only working for 1 tactic. 

But When i click All -> 100, save changes, and than Reload current FMRTE Screen data, it goes back to the original values....

Match preparation has changed, please follow the discussion in the bug report 

We are looking into this issue and we have an experimental version available at that topic

The only issue is that im not hosting the game so i have no idea why it doesn't work. I when I download the game data it just keeps buffering and it doesn't leave the screen. After a while it says " ERROR- FMRTE was unable to load your game data. Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system" ive done all of these steps but its still the same.  I then press ok and then when i go and search any team the balance is 0 and when i go into a team this pops up. " Error - An unexpected error occured, please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE to [email protected]". the same thing keeps poping up. I never had this issue with other FMRTE's its just this one. What could be the issue? Also thank you for your reply's!  

7 hours ago, Hrvat21123 said:

Make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on the FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator")