FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

9 hours ago, leandror said:

hello guys, sorry for my english.
Familiarization of the tactic is not enabled?
(match preparation)

a48e6fd2e34d66bff37f24b778507c21.png

Match Preparation is disabled for now, as you can see in the new version of the game a few changes were introduced in this department we need to analise and modify FMRTE accordingly.

• Thanks 1

To new users Don't get caught thinking this will be the last patch from SI,they may even release several to fix more bug(s) that were missed in the previous patch so again the below  applies.Also there will be the full game release on 10/11/17 so that will require a patch to FMRTE

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

• Like 1

still not working for my version put on the bug tracker info 

FMRTE does supports your game version (18.0.2b1032514), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Supported Versions: 
18.0.2 (1032507)
18.0.1 (1030130)
18.0.1 (1030019)

23 minutes ago, hutchlad said:

Can anyone give me an answer on when match preparation will be ready? As if its not going to be until full release can someone confirm so I can be put out of my misery. Literally the only feature I bought FMRTE for :(

On 30/10/2017 at 12:18 PM, GoBLiN said:

Match Preparation is disabled for now, as you can see in the new version of the game a few changes were introduced in this department we need to analise and modify FMRTE accordingly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Football Manager Leg said:

FMRTE does supports your game version (18.0.2b1032514), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Supported Versions: 
18.0.2 (1032507)
18.0.1 (1030130)
18.0.1 (1030019)

are you entered into the SI beta testing?? that is not the version I have

if so you need to read the forum rules mate the current version is not that one.

re bugs reporting read the sticky about that too please

ece98e337ba61309d8dd59c5c73a0bdc.png

just to clarify because this is new version of FMRTE the rules of the forums and bug reporting still apply

there are no excuses and any posts not following the rules will be dealt with accordingly

we/dev team are busy working on the product so posts reporting issues need to be clear it is a simple/clear process and easy to follow 

43 minutes ago, nelendirekt said:

Hey everyone, I'm out of the loop for a while with FMRTE, used it in older version like FM 13/14/15. Decided to try again the tool. Is Mini FMRTE working for you? Nothing happen with mine, i can custom  but I can't see any information on it. :o

edited your post re language 

dont use mini fmrte someone else can update you re this

cheers

15 hours ago, The Football Manager Leg said:

Supported Versions: 
18.0.2 (1032507)
18.0.1 (1030130)
18.0.1 (1030019)

I also got exact same problem. and i use retail / beta release version. not the beta tester version.

anyone can help ?

36 minutes ago, Artupoke said:

I also got exact same problem. and i use retail / beta release version. not the beta tester version.

anyone can help ?

take a screenshot of your game as I did above and post it here

cheers

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-new-bug-reporting-procedure-please-read-before-posting/