FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

27 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Can you follow the advice given one post above you please 

You want prints too?

1 step open the FM and loaded the save
2 step opening FMRTE
3 step load the game in fmrte
4-step favorite club you train
5 step tab teams
6 step opens the player and you'll languages
7 step edit the language Inglês value of 3 to 10
8 step goes to the FM game and continue doing
9 step back to FMRTE and you will see the player editaste and the value 10 passes again for 3.

Is that clear now?

FM version 16.3.2

FMRTE version: v16.3.2 (build 38)

8 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

for your info getting no issues changing a language/or adding one to a player

d99f34bb2fa20966e157d32905f44cd8.png

added language english

0f63b214add93c37af34295d9d685fdc.png

player in game now shows

d67a747e207aa692e3f571e8e8eb73bd.jpg

I still have the problem, after clear cash.

I do not add new language, is already on mute so player.

I think it should be when he is to take a language course in the game that should not stop change, but strange and have no idea of this work before.

9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

thanks for update can you state as previously requested what actions you have taken from the tips in my thread link given above

did you clear cache etc etc etc

if you list all so can see what has been tried

I cleared the cache and continuing with the same error.

I just did load the game in FMRTE, and went to tab the team and tried to sort by date of end of contract and error.

just doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I haven't been able to find anything using the search function,s o I thought I'd ask here;

I can't seem to make players unhappy. I've changed their Happiness Figures to a minus number and I add an Unhappiness reason, but the Reason never transfers to the player in the game (I do click the Save Changes button).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

4 hours ago, clarkie32 said:

Hello, I haven't been able to find anything using the search function,s o I thought I'd ask here;

I can't seem to make players unhappy. I've changed their Happiness Figures to a minus number and I add an Unhappiness reason, but the Reason never transfers to the player in the game (I do click the Save Changes button).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

I will look at it and update  you

I want to know if anyone else has experienced this weird thing.  I used FMRTE to change the place of birth for a regen player - it was previously unknown in game - and later in the game, that player goes bald.  Sometimes it takes some in-game days or weeks, but eventually they go bald.  All of them.  I did it for a bunch of regens in one save and they all eventually went bald.  In another save, the same thing happened.  I didn't edit anything else about them.  The time it takes for them to go bald isn't consistent - I am not sure if it involves saving/loading games - but it happened in every single instance I did it.

13 hours ago, Eusébio Simoes said:

Still have problems changing languange value, dont stay after progress in the game pls fix. Dont work in players.

can you please start your own thread mate as when other users search sometimes they dont find situations with similar issues as theirs when there is no thread to find the answers as it gets lost in this thread and time consuming to go through lots of posts on different topics here when it is better and far easier if kept topic specific in individual threads

take a read of this thread below and post exactly versions and actions taken to resolve...also post a screenshot or 2 would be great 

adding extra languages is working fine but I think your issue is editing an existing one??

start a thread when free

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...