Skip to content

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

Hello.

 

I have noticed that on some occasions, people have been requesting for old FMRTE versions since the newer releases can cause unexpected bugs to appear.  So in response to the requests, I attempted to search for these old versions and have found a number of builds going back to FMRTE 09 (FMRTE for FM 09 in case some people ask).

 

You will find the links below pointing you to folders that contain these old versions and I will keep searching for more as there were many builds amongst the yearly editions.  If you have any builds that are not in the folders then please send me a download link to it and I will upload them to their respective folder.  If you have suggestions or just want to give feedback, then please feel free to do so and I will respond to your posts as soon as I can.

 

FMRTE 08 | FMRTE 09 | FMRTE 10 | FMRTE 11 | FMRTE 12 | FMRTE 13 | FMRTE 14 | FMRTE 15 | FMRTE 16 | FMRTE 17 | FMRTE 18 | FMRTE 19 | FMRTE 20 | FMRTE 21 | FMRTE 22 | FMKE 20 & 21

  • Replies 93
  • Views 204.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 5/5/2020 at 3:53 AM, jdh0625 said:

Is there a FMRTE 11 version for Mac available anywhere?  The helpful links in the first post seem to only have a Windows version for FM11.  I've been searching fairly extensively for a Mac version.  There are sites with broken links for downloading it, which suggests that it exists...but I can't find a source.

 

I don't keep copies for the Mac platform as I can't provide support.  Simply because Macs are expensive.  I suggest to ask one of the devs.  I am sure they have backups.

@BraCa @GoBLiN

On 5/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, GREYFOX said:

 

I don't keep copies for the Mac platform as I can't provide support.  Simply because Macs are expensive.  I suggest to ask one of the devs.  I am sure they have backups.

@BraCa @GoBLiN

 

Thank you. I have sent them a PM.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:09 AM, GREYFOX said:

 

I don't keep copies for the Mac platform as I can't provide support.  Simply because Macs are expensive.  I suggest to ask one of the devs.  I am sure they have backups.

@BraCa @GoBLiN

 

One other question, if you don't mind. If I'm unable to locate a version of FMRTE 11 for Mac, is there any reason I couldn't download the Windows version of FMRTE 11 on a PC, send over my save file, edit it on that computer, and send the edited save file back to my Mac, and re-open it on Steam?

  • 1 month later...

Anyone with a link for FMRTE20 for 20.4.1 build 34? The current version is bugged, doesn't freeze the condition of the players. Thanks

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The Devs should have that best bet is to directly contact them via your client area and raising a support ticket.

 

Below is link to the old versions but nothing there for current one(FM20) 

 

Cant see why we cant leave links up to older builds of current version in the download section 

I will tag @BraCa see what can be done regarding that.

cheers

 

 

Hello,

 

is there any news about previous versions donwloads or a new one fixed?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
15 hours ago, Bonbon said:

Is FMRTE 2010 for Mac still available?

 

Possibly.  The developers have the answer.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello. :)
It looks like I need some help (maybe from this site staff?)

I have been playing the FM series since 2005 (till now) ;)
Recently I decided to "refresh" the previous versions and play some of the previous ones.
I started playing football manager 2010 again (ver. 10.3) and for a few days I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for FMRTE for FM10 ...
I can't find it anywhere :( 

And even when I find a link somewhere (mediafire etc.) it turns out that unfortunately the link is already "expired".

Can someone please help me and send me (in this thread) some actual and current/working links to (preferably several versions) FMRTE for Football Manager 2010 ??

Please.... :(

  • Author
1 hour ago, superrychu said:

Hello. :)
It looks like I need some help (maybe from this site staff?)

I have been playing the FM series since 2005 (till now) ;)
Recently I decided to "refresh" the previous versions and play some of the previous ones.
I started playing football manager 2010 again (ver. 10.3) and for a few days I have been looking (unsuccessfully) for FMRTE for FM10 ...
I can't find it anywhere :( 

And even when I find a link somewhere (mediafire etc.) it turns out that unfortunately the link is already "expired".

Can someone please help me and send me (in this thread) some actual and current/working links to (preferably several versions) FMRTE for Football Manager 2010 ??

Please.... :(

 

Hi.  You can find them in the first post of this thread.  I can even access the builds outside of the forums.

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

 

Hi.  You can find them in the first post of this thread.

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! 😃

🤜🤛

  • Author
21 hours ago, superrychu said:

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! 😃

🤜🤛

 

🙂 No problem.

  • greyfox changed the title to Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)
  • 1 year later...

Good morning from Greece!

 

Thank you for the provision of files!

 

Which FMRTE is applicable for FM version 10.3.0 104766?

 

 

 

11 hours ago, konpasch said:

Good morning from Greece!

 

Thank you for the provision of files!

 

Which FMRTE is applicable for FM version 10.3.0 104766?

 

 

 

Hi

The version of FMRTE matches the same year version of the game

so FM2022 is FMRTE22 

 

You have FM2010 so FMRTE10😉

 

Greyfox has kindly shared old builds linked in the opening post

download it and see if it loads that version of the game before purchasing a license, it should be fine 

cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.