Skip to content

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

Hello.

 

I have noticed that on some occasions, people have been requesting for old FMRTE versions since the newer releases can cause unexpected bugs to appear.  So in response to the requests, I attempted to search for these old versions and have found a number of builds going back to FMRTE 09 (FMRTE for FM 09 in case some people ask).

 

You will find the links below pointing you to folders that contain these old versions and I will keep searching for more as there were many builds amongst the yearly editions.  If you have any builds that are not in the folders then please send me a download link to it and I will upload them to their respective folder.  If you have suggestions or just want to give feedback, then please feel free to do so and I will respond to your posts as soon as I can.

 

FMRTE 08 | FMRTE 09 | FMRTE 10 | FMRTE 11 | FMRTE 12 | FMRTE 13 | FMRTE 14 | FMRTE 15 | FMRTE 16 | FMRTE 17 | FMRTE 18 | FMRTE 19 | FMRTE 20 | FMRTE 21 | FMRTE 22 | FMKE 20 & 21

  • Replies 93
  • Views 204.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Cant you send me a direct link to the file, as mediafile is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance

  • Author

Cant you send me a direct link to the file, as mediafile is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance

 

The following are there:

 

4.0.003

4.0.010

4.0.101

4.0.111

4.0.114

4.0.115

4.0.117

4.0.120

4.1.0

4.1.2

4.3.0.1102

4.3.0.34646

4.3.0

4.4.0

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Greyfox.

Still playing FM13 (13.3.3.359652 (m.e.v1339)

And my fmrte v 13.3.3.359652 'Freeze' facilty has stopped working - any ideas?

 

cheers........John.

  • Author

Hi Greyfox.

Still playing FM13 (13.3.3.359652 (m.e.v1339)

And my fmrte v 13.3.3.359652 'Freeze' facilty has stopped working - any ideas?

 

cheers........John.

 

What are you actually trying to freeze?

Sorry Greyfox - I have been freezing some of my players abilities without problems for ages, but now they now revert back over a few games.

 

John.

  • Author

Sorry Greyfox - I have been freezing some of my players abilities without problems for ages, but now they now revert back over a few games.

 

John.

 

Are you running the software as Administrator?

Just checked Greyfox - I have changed settings from XP to Win7 and also set to Administrator.

Will let you know if it helps.

 

cheers............John.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

fmrte 3.0 beta has stopped working any solutions? pls help

 

What issues are you getting, if any?

  • Author

Do you get any error messages? Have you tried using the Run as Administrator function? Is your anti-virus disabled when you try to the run the software?

  • 2 months later...

Hey mate's. İ need fmrte 14.1.2 version. Because my game (14.1.2 438049) 

  • Author

Hey mate's. İ need fmrte 14.1.2 version. Because my game (14.1.2 438049) 

 

The latest version, 14.3.1.35, should load your save.

Hey greyfox. Im trying to use your download links to fmrte 11 but have yet to succeed. my version is 11.3.0 193246, but i dont know which of the files i should download to get fmrte working on my mac. have also downloaded winzip to try to unzip some of the files, but im not able to "choose" the file to unzip it when i have downloaded it (its all greyed out).

Any suggestions? do you have any other download links for fmrte 11?

 

thanks in advance

  • Author

Hey greyfox. Im trying to use your download links to fmrte 11 but have yet to succeed. my version is 11.3.0 193246, but i dont know which of the files i should download to get fmrte working on my mac. have also downloaded winzip to try to unzip some of the files, but im not able to "choose" the file to unzip it when i have downloaded it (its all greyed out).

Any suggestions? do you have any other download links for fmrte 11?

 

thanks in advance

 

I don't have any builds for Mac as I do not have a Mac myself.  You could try scouring the net for old fmrte files.

Unfortunately the FM14 folder is empty. Would love to go back to 14.3.1.35 since 36 crashes on me :(

  • Author

Unfortunately the FM14 folder is empty. Would love to go back to 14.3.1.35 since 36 crashes on me :(

 

There has only been one change to that build which is not a hotfix so build 36 should work for you.

Can we actually have old iFMRTE (mac) versions Please?

I play both Windows & Mac Versions.

I haven't update my Mac FM yet and the new fmrte doesn't support the 14.1.3 version!!!!

  • Author

Can we actually have old iFMRTE (mac) versions Please?

I play both Windows & Mac Versions.

I haven't update my Mac FM yet and the new fmrte doesn't support the 14.1.3 version!!!!

 

You mean 14.3.1 not 14.1.3? I have some iFMRTE builds, but the oldest that I have is 14.2.1.26 which may not work.

Mine is definitely 14.1.3 version, because I installed back to this version since it always crashes on my mac.

I need FM while i am on my business trip and it sucks without fmrte too

Can I try with the mentioned 14.2.1.26 at least? Thanks so much GreyFox

  • Author
On 7/16/2014 at 6:42 PM, khcjeff said:

Mine is definitely 14.1.3 version, because I installed back to this version since it always crashes on my mac.

I need FM while i am on my business trip and it sucks without fmrte too

Can I try with the mentioned 14.2.1.26 at least? Thanks so much GreyFox

 

OK.  Let me give you the download link.  One minute.

 

Edit: Here you go ->[Removed]

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

FMRTE 14 folder has all of the releases for that year.  It should have all of them as I have kept an archive of FMRTE 14.

  • 1 month later...

Is there a working FMRTE version for Football Manager 2008 for MAC? Still my favourite of the FM games, wanted to bring it back but as always, need the FMRTE?

 

Thanks for any assistance.

 

Jack

  • Author

Is there a working FMRTE version for Football Manager 2008 for MAC? Still my favourite of the FM games, wanted to bring it back but as always, need the FMRTE?

 

Thanks for any assistance.

 

Jack

 

No idea to be perfectly blunt.  I am sure there was and someone somewhere has a copy of it.  Try googling it and see what you get.  If you want, you can ask BraCa to see if he has it through the Client Area.

  • 5 months later...

Is there a version of FMRTE for Football Manager 2014 v14.1.2? I checked the list of older versions but that one isn't there, but I found a thread where you sent someone who was looking for that version here. ()

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Juanymedio.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.