Skip to content

Old FMRTE Versions (updated 02/02/2022)

Hello.

 

I have noticed that on some occasions, people have been requesting for old FMRTE versions since the newer releases can cause unexpected bugs to appear.  So in response to the requests, I attempted to search for these old versions and have found a number of builds going back to FMRTE 09 (FMRTE for FM 09 in case some people ask).

 

You will find the links below pointing you to folders that contain these old versions and I will keep searching for more as there were many builds amongst the yearly editions.  If you have any builds that are not in the folders then please send me a download link to it and I will upload them to their respective folder.  If you have suggestions or just want to give feedback, then please feel free to do so and I will respond to your posts as soon as I can.

 

FMRTE 08 | FMRTE 09 | FMRTE 10 | FMRTE 11 | FMRTE 12 | FMRTE 13 | FMRTE 14 | FMRTE 15 | FMRTE 16 | FMRTE 17 | FMRTE 18 | FMRTE 19 | FMRTE 20 | FMRTE 21 | FMRTE 22 | FMKE 20 & 21

  • Replies 93
  • Views 204.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

No idea to be perfectly blunt.  I am sure there was and someone somewhere has a copy of it.  Try googling it and see what you get.  If you want, you can ask BraCa to see if he has it through the Client Area.

 

can you please make a fmrte for fm 08 with the freeze option?

it would be great because this is my favourite fm ever .

thanks!

  • 9 months later...

hi guys just went to put my fmrte on and its not compatible had to download new framework and its not game compatable is there something in the pipeline at all cheers guys ive bought this now for as long as i can remember superb job

  • 4 months later...
  • greyfox changed the title to Old FMRTE Versions
  • 8 months later...

Hi,

 

When I try to swap player (a player with future in staff) in the future transfer , the player's name becomes a Chinese idiom, and if I save the trasfer, game crash.

I want trasfer one player, but if he will want become a staff I can't.

Sorry for traslate.

bug2.gif

Hi, i downloaded fmrte 08 and when i run it and click load game they show me this error.
Can you help me?

error.JPG

  • Author
5 hours ago, exxxum said:

Hi, i downloaded fmrte 08 and when i run it and click load game they show me this error.
Can you help me?

error.JPG

I don't mean to sound dumb, but is FM running in the background? This could happen if FMRTE does not support the FM version.

  • 6 months later...

Hi Mr Greyfox

Does the link provided for FMRTE 2008 still work, i've been trying to download and i

get as far as a green bar searching for files, i've had to stop the search as it took so

long. i'm useing windows 10 does this matter? Thanks in advance

  • Author
14 hours ago, Sunsetking said:

Hi Mr Greyfox

Does the link provided for FMRTE 2008 still work, i've been trying to download and i get as far as a green bar searching for files, i've had to stop the search as it took so

long. i'm useing windows 10 does this matter? Thanks in advance

 

Hi.

 

It does as I have just tried it.  I have even downloaded the file without logging in.

Thanks i have since got it working. But i have trouble searching teams. it doesn't pick up in the search

when i'm looking for a club. searching for players is no problem, have you any idea what i might be

doing wrong?

  • Author
12 hours ago, Sunsetking said:

Thanks i have since got it working. But i have trouble searching teams. it doesn't pick up in the search

when i'm looking for a club. searching for players is no problem, have you any idea what i might be

doing wrong?

 

I have never used it so I can't really provide support for it.  Is the tickbox there to search for clubs as well as other objects?

  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

What are you asking here?

It makes no sense mate

I am literally asking for older versions of FMRTE 2019, I play on a cracked game version 19.1.1 and FMRTE 19 newest version isn't compatible with my game version.

  • 7 months later...
On 3/28/2014 at 4:58 PM, GREYFOX said:

The following are there:

4.0.003

this is for fm2010, you miss the 4.0.005 and the 4.0.010.msi does not working

  • 3 months later...

i bought FMRTE 18 years ago but it's asking me for the licence key again and i don't have it. Do i have to buy it again?

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Greyfox, do you know where I can download FMRTE 2010 please? I tried your zip files from many moons ago but with no luck. Thank you.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Gillow23 said:

Hi Greyfox, do you know where I can download FMRTE 2010 please? I tried your zip files from many moons ago but with no luck. Thank you.

 

Hi.  You can get it from the first post.  Just click the FMRTE 10 link.  There are only three builds as that is all I could find.

  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a FMRTE 11 version for Mac available anywhere?  The helpful links in the first post seem to only have a Windows version for FM11.  I've been searching fairly extensively for a Mac version.  There are sites with broken links for downloading it, which suggests that it exists...but I can't find a source.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.