FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

a player with 1 weak foot will have higher attributes stats compare with a player with more than 1 on the weak foot, both having the same exact CA. Haaland and mbappe both have 10 on their weak foot, change that to 1 and their attributes stats goes up.

i dont freeze any attributes.

5 hours ago, agent007 said:

a player with 1 weak foot will have higher attributes stats compare with a player with more than 1 on the weak foot, both having the same exact CA. Haaland and mbappe both have 10 on their weak foot, change that to 1 and their attributes stats goes up.

i dont freeze any attributes.

So if we do that in a full squad, are you saying that the overall stats of the players will improve?

3 hours ago, quiroga said:

So if we do that in a full squad, are you saying that the overall stats of the players will improve?

Maybe we need to create another Preset for all players to have weak foot as 1

I can find in PHYSICAL ... Left foot and also right foot, maybe we need 2 new presets, 1 for each, 20 for 1 foot and 1 for the other. Or do we just change them all 1 by 1 manually?

5 hours ago, quiroga said:

yes

1 hour ago, Aaron1 said:

Maybe we need to create another Preset for all players to have weak foot as 1

I can find in PHYSICAL ... Left foot and also right foot, maybe we need 2 new presets, 1 for each, 20 for 1 foot and 1 for the other. Or do we just change them all 1 by 1 manually?

yes, 1 for each foot and freeze them

here are presets

use for left footed players,,rigth for right footed players

image.png.a405ee5daa68570eb55a662fd557b494.png

LEFT.json RIGHT.json

• Like 1

I'll check the PA from the youth intake and offer contracts to those with a higher PA than those in my 1st team in the same position. I think from memory, there is about 4 from the youth intake I will bring into my 1st team, onto the bench and reserves into the squad

But to be honest, 161 being the highest PA, is kind of disappointing

Untitled.jpg

5 hours ago, agent007 said:

yes, go to setting under freeze tab, look for physical check both left adn right, then uncheck they can increase then save

So the only thing that you freeze is the foot nothing else

Whilst using the presets to increase player attributes, I've seen Stefan Bajcetic rise up to a CA of 190. Once my players reach their PA, I increase their PA by 10. If they reach their new PA, I increase it again by 10, until they retire.

As you can see in the screenshot, he is only 20 (late 2nd season) and can play DC, DMC & MC. I am now trying to train him to play in AMC. I've moved Alexis Mac Allister to AMC and Stefan Bajcetic to MC for now. Unsure what his starting CA is/was. 120-130 I think.

Has the 127 Professional works as well for anyone else?

Untitled.jpg

12 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Has the -127 Professional works as well for anyone else?

Personally, I don't change the CA or the PA, with professionalism at 127 you will always get good results without necessarily editing the attributes.

But increasing PA by keeping the player throughout the seasons allows the team to improve revenue without depending on sales. Especially if it is a team in the lower divisions.

How is the league table?

2 hours ago, quiroga said:

Personally, I don't change the CA or the PA, with professionalism at 127 you will always get good results without necessarily editing the attributes.

But increasing PA by keeping the player throughout the seasons allows the team to improve revenue without depending on sales. Especially if it is a team in the lower divisions.

How is the league table?

Here are the 2 league tables, current season (season 2, 1 match to go). I think there is only a couple surprises if that each season. But I am surprised over the 2 seasons, my goals against is about 10. I expected 20.

I think due to the 127 Professional attribute, I've scored slightly more and conceded slightly less. I also think Training Happiness also improves this a tiny bit. I don't really use the Left & Right foot preset as I don't know and can not be bothered freezing that attribute.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Date: Mid June 2025 (After 2nd season)

Player: Stefan Bajcetic

Preset: 127 Professional

Stefan has just reached 200 CA at age 20. What CA was Messi/Ronaldo at 20?

I believe if you play the young players in as many games as possible, their CA will increase by 30+ per season. So if their PA is 190 and CA 80 at aged 15 coming through the youth academy, I think they will reach the maximum PA of 190 within ABOUT 4 seasons (Aged 19-20)

This very well could be the new way of playing FM now and in the future.

6 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Date: Mid June 2025 (After 2nd season)

Player: Stefan Bajcetic

Preset: 127 Professional

Stefan has just reached 200 CA at age 20. What CA was Messi/Ronaldo at 20?

I believe if you play the young players in as many games as possible, their CA will increase by 30+ per season. So if their PA is 190 and CA 80 at aged 15 coming through the youth academy, I think they will reach the maximum PA of 190 within ABOUT 4 seasons (Aged 19-20)

This very well could be the new way of playing FM now and in the future.

Do you freeze anything else  besides professionalism?

17 hours ago, quiroga said:

Do you freeze anything else  besides professionalism?

Head of youth development, I am sure that helps young players improve quicker. Junior Coaching & Training happiness. I'm sure all 3 with 127 Professional preset all working together allows this to happen.

Since we got the last update for FM24, whatever type of update it was, I decided to start a new save game with LFC

Still using the same Presets, and these are the results that can happen, a Defender can outscore a Striker and win World Footballer of the Year. No special tactic, just my normal default tactic with 3 defenders, a DM, 2 MC, 3 Attacking Midfielders and 1 striker. I have an MC as the only Penalty taker.

1.jpg

On 4/11/2024 at 11:53 PM, Aaron1 said:

Question

How often do we need to click on the GAMER Presets?

Just once in the save game file? or every time we load the save game up?

thank you

I think that as long as the preset is active in the save once you don't need to activate it again. The FMRTE must be loaded