FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Humans: 0 (Cannot find my manager profile)

I Changed The Name

For some reason I cannot find find my manager profile in my current save in FM 2022.
My FM Version: Playing a STEAM Version 

image.thumb.png.1f38f427be060378bbeb424386f26516.png

My FMRTE Version:

image.png.ced522be7d8ca74a64bd8c2ba6fc7716.png

Am I running FMRTE as administrator? YES

I would very much so like this situation to be fixed for myself and for other people who encounter this issue in the future.

In an older save file (In the in game year of 24th October 2021) the "Human" count is "Human: 1"

image.thumb.png.d354805100d8f24226c2d5f09b64a884.png

In my current save file (In the in game year of 5th June 2024) the "Human" count is "Human: 0"
image.thumb.png.4d5e434e500817ca943ff2b3ce4fc9f0.png

Between those save years I did alter my manager's attributes. Could this perhaps be the reason why I no longer see my manager's profile?
Regardless of that I sincerely wish this situation can be fixed.

Odd 🤔

1) I see in the bottom right corner that not all of the data is loaded into the software.  Have you tried to reload the save into the software?

2) As you have mentioned, you had altered your attributes.  You must have added a value that the software does not recognise.

If you prefer, you can report it as a bug and one of the developers will take a look asap.

6 hours ago, quiroga said:
6 hours ago, quiroga said:

Did you change something in your manager profile before?

5 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

Odd 🤔

1) I see in the bottom right corner that not all of the data is loaded into the software.  Have you tried to reload the save into the software?

2) As you have mentioned, you had altered your attributes.  You must have added a value that the software does not recognise.

If you prefer, you can report it as a bug and one of the developers will take a look asap.

something in your manager profile before?

The bug report was submitted a few days ago and braca has responded

Closing this 

Cheers