FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM22 Full game due 9/11/21

culturedleftfoot

For those unaware FM22 Beta is out now-2 weeks earlier than SI said 

So this will have taken everyone by surprise I know Braca has been working on a few things for the initial release he wasnt expecting this!

So any news will be forthcoming in due course Please no threads on when will FMRTE 22 be released etc

go to latest post on page 2 for info on full game release

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Lashley said:

surprised the game doesnt have their own editor available yet either

Yep the editor only becomes available when the game is released.

Last year the beta came out two weeks before the release so its earlier this year which is a pleasant surprise! Just loaded Newcastle up and they still have Bruce manager but very rich. Strangely the board rejected my suggestion to improve the terrible, terrible training ground. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bukolaogunyemi said:

How can we join the testing team?

you get asked

last year several licences were given out to users who said they wanted to assist Beta testing all bar @David Rooney took the freebie and did nothing

so we have a team already set up of users who know the product and have proved reliable and helpful  here over several years😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you get asked last year several licences were given out to users who said they wanted to assist Beta testing all bar @David Rooney took the freebie and did nothing so we have a team set up of users who know the product and have proved reliable and helpful  here over several years😉

that sounds fair :)

i'd say users present some evidence they have the game itself and are currently running a save they plan to test the editor on. and extra bonus if they bought the editor for previous years.

1 minute ago, bukolaogunyemi said:

that sounds fair :)

i'd say users present some evidence they have the game itself and are currently running a save they plan to test the editor on. and extra bonus if they bought the editor for previous years.

also being active in the community and showing they have knowledge of the product 

that is a bonus as they should know what can/cant be done if they are long time users

when Beta testing as staff you dont want to having to guide the testers too, the users we have I am really happy with and trust they will assist and and do not need to be micro managed,meaning we should get any bugs/tweaking done quickly and a finished product for all to use 

Hello!

Just an update about FMRTE 22 :)

We have a private build that will be tested during this friday, and as soon as I feel confortable with it, I will release it to the public.

As soon as I have news I'll post it here.

Cheers

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hello!

We have a private build that will be tested during this friday, and as soon as I feel confortable with it, I will release it to the public.

Cheers

Here waiting to be able to buy the license this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

Hello!

Cheers

So quick @BraCa you superstar!

Have my Debit Card ready in my hand! LOL!

• Haha 3