FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Fitness cheat/all cheat codes[Post in this thread only] Closed read last post for link to new thread

buster

hi everyone i have been using 12500 for two years now get the odd 6-0 sometimes 8 or 9 depends who i am playing never crashed once not even with new patch or new fmrte,

but over all i get 3-1 3-0 ect ect i find this much more realistic,if you apply it to a low low league team you do get big results,but thats because of the quality of the team you are playing against,

in premier league ( england ) you get quite acceptable results and sometimes it will drop in the odd 0-0 or 1-1 but again i dont mind that,i hope this helps good luck.

I tried the 12.500 values for the first time after I read Andrew49s post and it seems to work fine.

Usually the game ends with the players still on 100% (sometimes a bit less)

Yup, that's what I've found - and the bonus is, you can stick your players on 'Much Higher Tempo' instructions for the entire game, and they'll never run out of steam!  That in itself will normally net an extra goal or two a game.

I dont understant where to put what!!! Fitness what? Match Exersize what?

In fm 2014 please

Individual players - At the bottom of the screen for your individual player, there are entries for 'Fitness' and 'Match Exercise'.  Those are the values you change.

Entire team - You can either modify an existing Preset (Heal Team, Inspire, etc.), or create a new preset, and add the desired Fitness and Match Exercise levels to apply to your team.

I have some weird crashes. When I use it on my player, it works fine. But when I apply it to other team players, the game crashes. WHY? HELP! Thanks.

A little more information would help.    What numbers are you applying to your players?

I tried 12749, 12500, 18000 and 28742. Everyone works for my players.

recognized, that I can use it on some players without any crash e.g. I used it on Barca's striker = no crash, but when I tried that on him and CDM, game crashed.

I guess the question is now, how are you making the fitness and match exercise changes?   Are you manually entering them for each?  

When I used preset, game crashed. When I change manually striker's fitness, game didnt crash. But I also changed CDM fitness manually and game crashed.

I also saw, that fitness freeze doesn't always work for other teams. I changed other team player's fitness and it sometimes works in matches and sometimes it doesnt.

When I used preset, game crashed. When I change manually striker's fitness, game didnt crash. But I also changed CDM fitness manually and game crashed.

I also saw, that fitness freeze doesn't always work for other teams. I changed other team player's fitness and it sometimes works in matches and sometimes it doesnt.

I hate to go through this slowly, but I'm confused at what's going on as well.   Did you change any other stats on your CDM beyond the normal limits besides the fitness?   I'm trying to figure out if the combination of the fitness change + some other stat change might have caused something to cause an issue.

And fitness freeze?  Did you use the freezer, or did you mean something else?

• 1 month later...

Okay I've changed the figures to 18.000 it no longer crashes but still shows fitness/conditioning at 1%... and my team [which was pretty average] doesn't get alot of shots, but after I applied t to my 2 strikers we're getting like 25+ shots a game but not scoring much because the shots look weak, is this also because of the 1%?

Okay I've changed the figures to 18.000 it no longer crashes but still shows fitness/conditioning at 1%... and my team [which was pretty average] doesn't get alot of shots, but after I applied t to my 2 strikers we're getting like 25+ shots a game but not scoring much because the shots look weak, is this also because of the 1%?

That's normal for anything above the 10000 condition mark - I usually stick to 15000 max, but that's because I enjoy losing a match once in awhile. :) .  

As to the strikers, I've noticed that in general.   That's more on FM 2014, which has really reduced the scoring effectiveness of strikers overall.   It just seems more statistically significant only because you're getting more shots on goal, which is good!  Most of my tactics for this year revolve around getting my AML/AMRs as the main scoring threat, and leaving the striker to play as a false nine, just to draw the defensive lines forward.  You're not doing anything wrong - that's just how FM2014 is programmed this year.

• Like 1

That's normal for anything above the 10000 condition mark - I usually stick to 15000 max, but that's because I enjoy losing a match once in awhile. :) .  

As to the strikers, I've noticed that in general.   That's more on FM 2014, which has really reduced the scoring effectiveness of strikers overall.   It just seems more statistically significant only because you're getting more shots on goal, which is good!  Most of my tactics for this year revolve around getting my AML/AMRs as the main scoring threat, and leaving the striker to play as a false nine, just to draw the defensive lines forward.  You're not doing anything wrong - that's just how FM2014 is programmed this year.

Thank you so much for the Feed Back. Much Appreciated 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...