FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Rush stadium expansion

David Rooney

Hi all,

So my team agreed to a stadium expansion which will take a year. Thankfully FMRTE allowed me to speed it up so the work only takes a week! HUZZAH! It worked great and now my capacity is up to 7k and i'm only in the conference north so thats great.

The facilities screen has been updated to show the work is completed. My new capacity is showing and everything is great. Except i can't request a further expansion as the club vision screen still says its working on the expansion! Any ideas? This isn't a bug with FMRTE so i didnt know where to post this! FMRTE did its work beautifully its just FM itself which won't acknowledge in the club vision screen the work has already been done!

I'd imagine i'll need to just wait until the work should have been completed before it'll let me make a further board request?

1 hour ago, David Rooney said:

Hi all,

So my team agreed to a stadium expansion which will take a year. Thankfully FMRTE allowed me to speed it up so the work only takes a week! HUZZAH! It worked great and now my capacity is up to 7k and i'm only in the conference north so thats great.

The facilities screen has been updated to show the work is completed. My new capacity is showing and everything is great. Except i can't request a further expansion as the club vision screen still says its working on the expansion! Any ideas? This isn't a bug with FMRTE so i didnt know where to post this! FMRTE did its work beautifully its just FM itself which won't acknowledge in the club vision screen the work has already been done!

I'd imagine i'll need to just wait until the work should have been completed before it'll let me make a further board request?

IMO thats the answer

just edit the capacity to what you want if you have used FMRTE to speed up the process why not change the capacity to what your needs are?

On 8/29/2021 at 1:22 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

IMO thats the answer

just edit the capacity to what you want if you have used FMRTE to speed up the process why not change the capacity to what your needs are?

haha aye i know mate i just thought i'd increase the capacity "naturally" for once but yes thats probably a better plan!

• 2 months later...

Hope it's ok to add to this. Looking for advice from other users, as I know this is not an FMRTE bug, rather a FM issue.

I've been expanding my stadium a modes 5,000 whenever the club needs it and I spread the 5,000 evenly using the '3D Details section.

This usually works a treat, but in this saved game I've come across an old friend - 'The Rogue Stadium Corner'!

This has happened to me in previous FM's as well. Using FMRTE I spread my extra capacity evenly to all stands and all corners, check that they add up to my new stadium capacity. e.g. 40,000. All four corners have the same capacity, all have seats and all have a roof.

Except that FM decides that three corners will look great and one will look like a rickety henhouse! In this game it looks like only a few hundred seats, no roof and a huge block of monstrous executive boxes.

It's entirely an FM issue, I realise, but have any of you good people ever found a way around it by tweaking in FMRTE? 
Maybe adding more to the corners? Or less? 

Thanks in advance,

Pods.   

17 hours ago, PODSY12345 said:

Hope it's ok to add to this. Looking for advice from other users, as I know this is not an FMRTE bug, rather a FM issue.

I've been expanding my stadium a modes 5,000 whenever the club needs it and I spread the 5,000 evenly using the '3D Details section.

This usually works a treat, but in this saved game I've come across an old friend - 'The Rogue Stadium Corner'!

This has happened to me in previous FM's as well. Using FMRTE I spread my extra capacity evenly to all stands and all corners, check that they add up to my new stadium capacity. e.g. 40,000. All four corners have the same capacity, all have seats and all have a roof.

Except that FM decides that three corners will look great and one will look like a rickety henhouse! In this game it looks like only a few hundred seats, no roof and a huge block of monstrous executive boxes.

It's entirely an FM issue, I realise, but have any of you good people ever found a way around it by tweaking in FMRTE? 
Maybe adding more to the corners? Or less? 

Thanks in advance,

Pods.   

FMRTE can only change what is in the main game so once FM changes, FMRTE can change too.  If FMRTE can't change it then you will just have to make do.

Does FM say anything regarding it?

59 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

FMRTE can only change what is in the main game so once FM changes, FMRTE can change too.  If FMRTE can't change it then you will just have to make do.

Does FM say anything regarding it?

No, it's an area that FM is weak in - there isn't any stadium design as such in FM. 
At least FMRTE gives us the tools to edit.

57 minutes ago, PODSY12345 said:

No, it's an area that FM is weak in - there isn't any stadium design as such in FM. 
At least FMRTE gives us the tools to edit.

True.  I guess stadium design is not a priority at the moment for SI.  It's not FM Chairman or FM Director who deal with that in a club.  If you want, ask over on the official FM forums.  Maybe there is a small fix or workaround available.

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

True.  I guess stadium design is not a priority at the moment for SI.  It's not FM Chairman or FM Director who deal with that in a club.  If you want, ask over on the official FM forums.  Maybe there is a small fix or workaround available.

Will do. Thanks Greyfox.

Take it easy.

I think I may have stumbled on a reason why this may happen in FM...

Looking at the FM Pre-Game Editor, there are various 'Environments' for stadiums.
They range from 'Basic' to State-of-the Art'.

I wonder if a Stadium's 'Environment' governs or influences its make-up even when we edit it using FMRTE's '3D Details' page?

If so - and that's very much an 'if', then maybe FMRTE could allow us to edit the 'Environment' in time?

2 hours ago, PODSY12345 said:

I think I may have stumbled on a reason why this may happen in FM...

Looking at the FM Pre-Game Editor, there are various 'Environments' for stadiums.
They range from 'Basic' to State-of-the Art'.

I wonder if a Stadium's 'Environment' governs or influences its make-up even when we edit it using FMRTE's '3D Details' page?

If so - and that's very much an 'if', then maybe FMRTE could allow us to edit the 'Environment' in time?

Possibly.  Your query is to do with expansion not quality.  I'd say try a test save to see if that is your solution.

Ok,

I set up a new game, same stadium layouts for three stadiums and same expansions and 3D details using FMRTE. The only thing I changed is that in FM's Pre-Game Editor I upgraded all three to 'State of the Art'.

In each of the three cases, the stadiums upgraded perfectly and there was no problems with the corner stands or with a rogue corner stand.

Looks like the problem was as expected a FM issue.
Maybe in time FMRTE can allow us to edit the 'Environment'.

Either way, thanks for the help, Greyfox,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 3:27 AM, PODSY12345 said:

Ok,

I set up a new game, same stadium layouts for three stadiums and same expansions and 3D details using FMRTE. The only thing I changed is that in FM's Pre-Game Editor I upgraded all three to 'State of the Art'.

In each of the three cases, the stadiums upgraded perfectly and there was no problems with the corner stands or with a rogue corner stand.

Looks like the problem was as expected a FM issue.
Maybe in time FMRTE can allow us to edit the 'Environment'.

Either way, thanks for the help, Greyfox,

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/59226/fm22-stadium-edits 

have a look at this mate  may interest you

• Like 2