I've tried using the poor preset, lowering their reputation, removing their manager licence but nope, they all say they are not keen on joining my club as it doesn't satisfy their needs/ambitions. My club is Nottingham Forest, but how can you (staff member) say that if you're absolutely s***? You literally have all 1s, how can you expect another club to hire you LOL. It's quite frustrating so I'm asking here for any tips. Thanks!
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I've tried using the poor preset, lowering their reputation, removing their manager licence but nope, they all say they are not keen on joining my club as it doesn't satisfy their needs/ambitions. My club is Nottingham Forest, but how can you (staff member) say that if you're absolutely s***? You literally have all 1s, how can you expect another club to hire you LOL. It's quite frustrating so I'm asking here for any tips. Thanks!