FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Wonderkid Generator tweak

grimmjow200

Hey, so I've wondered this for a while - the wonderkid generator is fine, but is it possible to tweak it such that the kid becomes a future wonderkid. I plan to use it on my kids when I start getting bored of the game (10+ seasons in), but I just tested it last night and it makes 16yr olds super-messis, which is fine for some people I guess, but I wanted future potential wonderkids. 

So is this possible? 

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

There is a guide that shows how it is done.  You can find it in this forum under FMRTE guide.

Thanks. Will try this.

6 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

it is something I do not use

so someone can give you input re this

I would suggest giving your youth players a highish PA leaving CA as game generates it therefore it is down to you/club to develop them this is more realistic 

Yep might just do that if the above doesn't work. 

39 minutes ago, BraCa said:

@Jadax you can tweak the Wonderkid generator in FMRTE Settings (make sure you have loaded your game first) ;)

Thanks, you noticed I forgot to load game :D 

I tried changing the percentages, but I'm now getting a different problem. Now the youth have low potential (even with 199 PA they only reach 65ish rating). What I'm looking for is wonderkid potential youth (irregardless of PA), but current regen level (so not superstars already). I used the following percents - would you recommend something elese? 

Y3M0shv.jpg

I would have a play around run some tests and see what the outcome is you can then tweak accordingly

I dont use this I only check the regens when they are generated and usually downgrade a few as I have found in last versions of game regen PA is far too high

got 10 with better than Messi PA last year so totally unrealistic:angry: 2 of them at the same club too

Why not just set the PA to 170 but the CA to about 'only' 100 and train him for a certain role?

A 16 year old with this values will get to 170 within about 3 to 4 years with perfect training and the right mental abilities (determination, ambition, work rate, professionalism)

• Like 1