FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM16 patch out very soon

culturedleftfoot

A head's up for new users and those like me:P who can forget to take the appropriate measures prior to an SI update

The 16.3 patch is due out any day now so set your steam to offline mode so game cannot update until you want it to ie after Braca has updated FMRTE

NB THE CURRENT VERSION OF FMRTE WILL NOT WORK WITH 16.3 PATCH AND HE CANNOT GARAUNTEE WILL WORK WITH ANY FUTURE FM16 UPDATES

So don't take the chance go offline now, it will also stop the tedious threads asking when is FMRTE going to be updated etc

• Like 2

Heh, I've again joined the crowd that had accidentally updated. I couldn't even click that little 'x' fast enough. It happens, especially as I have some other games that updates quite frequently. I did it once with 2014 as well, so I'm used to it. 

Ah well, time to lay off FM and be productive for once.

Anyway, all the best to the work on the new update! :)

On 3/3/2016 at 5:40 PM, kingrobbo said:

A head's up for new users and those like me:P who can forget to take the appropriate measures prior to an SI update

The 16.3 patch is due out any day now so set your steam to offline mode so game cannot update until you want it to ie after Braca has updated FMRTE

NB THE CURRENT VERSION OF FMRTE WILL NOT WORK WITH 16.3 PATCH AND HE CANNOT GARAUNTEE WILL WORK WITH ANY FUTURE FM16 UPDATES

So don't take the chance go offline now, it will also stop the tedious threads asking when is FMRTE going to be updated etc

I hope this one dont mess my saves. I just arrive from my 3 month work trip and i saw this update:P

2 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

shouldn't make any difference to your saves

just read the thread on SI website the patch once again is KAK, so there might be another update again!!!

and a heads up again don't talk about FMRTE there you will get banned like me:D

Yea, I read it, it do not mkae the saves obsolets, like others updates in the past ( not in this FM versions)

3 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

shouldn't make any difference to your saves

just read the thread on SI website the patch once again is KAK, so there might be another update again!!!

and a heads up again don't talk about FMRTE there you will get banned like me:D

You get banned for talking about FMRTE?!

That is akin to Bethesda banning people talking about mods because they want to sell more DLCs. If that's true that is so lame.

Well, technically mods are free so the cases are a bit different, but still SI should only crackdown on 3rd party programs ONLY IF they can provide users with something equally good in features. FMTRE is way better than in-game editor... (I own both.)

FMRTE is a far superior product, and without the staff/years of experience they have had in putting the editor/s together

I just wish Braca would bring out a pre game editor too, obviously it would be a big project, but there would be a lot of interest I had canvassed a lot of the long standing editors and 80-85% would be prepared to pay for a 3rd party application working correctly!!!

lets face it SI don't give a toss about the editor(some bugs are 3-4 years old, get ignored)they just churn out a yearly product without addressing known issues in game/editor they know people will pay just to get the latest version......its shocking its become the accepted norm now that a product you buy in November isn't fully playable until the following march

8 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

FMRTE is a far superior product, and without the staff/years of experience they have had in putting the editor/s together

I just wish Braca would bring out a pre game editor too, obviously it would be a big project, but there would be a lot of interest I had canvassed a lot of the long standing editors and 80-85% would be prepared to pay for a 3rd party application working correctly!!!

lets face it SI don't give a toss about the editor(some bugs are 3-4 years old, get ignored)they just churn out a yearly product without addressing known issues in game/editor they know people will pay just to get the latest version......its shocking its become the accepted norm now that a product you buy in November isn't fully playable until the following march

Correct on all points. Even having the game out in November feels a bit late. Season starts in August after all.

Do we even need a new game each time? sell updates and fix the problems, don't just move on and say it'll be fixed next time - it rarely is.

Can't even search by future transfers in the editor. I would have thought this was a basic function.