Skip to content

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

Started a new thread on this, here is a link to the old thread for reference

 

NB This thread is the place to discuss ''Cheat codes'' etc

for new users to be aware we do not support using values above/below[- minus settings] the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread only please[if your tagged into this thread this is the reason] Do not start new threads on this or post on other threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

 

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

 

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

 

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- it resulted in some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

 

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and just to be clear no support is given for these codes if it crashes the App and or game.

 

Do not start any new threads on this or ask questions etc regarding their use on any other threads, keep ALL posts on this in this one thread.

cheers

 

 

@Aaron1

  • Replies 301
  • Views 152.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 127 professionalism works

  • chelidonopoulos
    chelidonopoulos

    Here's my method of realistic growth for fm24. In order to have more realistic and consistent results. Please keep in mind I don't mess up with players' values or club financies. So you won't win ever

  • Click on FMRTE button in editor & go to settings & then freezer settings. You will find that screen there.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

So I added the fitness cheats to a few AI players and froze their match condition and sharpness to see if it worked and it seemed to have worked for some matches but not all of them? Like Lamine Yamal and Son are supposed to have the injured sign too on their condition, I have the detail level on max for all competitions and this is all in the Champions League I can see it worked in the Real Madrid and Liverpool game but it didn’t work in the Barca game, any ideas?AD_4nXc-refDJbMnBnK-Gf1-0efRQBnc7dqhMeQaBC5X2VcM_J71PW_8jdeRer6N_uY-UZgwc_8G4ej9Jk-MM7VoO_GaBkMj56aCmemE07617tj-mNQcEdWO6pnTwvKpoL7_drf9v558RkbC9vlHniDLwGc8Blnd?key=JN72kBT8IkI0kYfN9CDeNAAD_4nXevpeIBa9TJDPud8bimC7d-yyxE6oAcWNrYmMbUXg1JNYTbl-LJg_EscVCtvZpIcpdDiJsG6ZxJ9-WwD8jJCkTld41txikMdcaBcLt0RpVgTlzIiVPFFmysUztoYNX28bxxIkN_v7LRxTUfs4LRqhYljudo?key=JN72kBT8IkI0kYfN9CDeNAAD_4nXdrhWHzaW_73rWmAt566tBEp9qkAE4gjLM--MGfBk-pjC95tHwDvLkjDB3V4TXIqT91u2e63YQefPJ9-fXmObvcLnF5puoZ3XqCGWtJpkvg6XaxwrKeCwkBRGLs1Orou22pZCBU7ru3eLvxtMv-P-lS62IL?key=JN72kBT8IkI0kYfN9CDeNA

oh I thought the injury sign was showing because I set their condition really high, cause none of the players are actually injured, they still play the matches. Got it lemme unfreeze that and see if its good.

5 hours ago, JatenshiiUTD said:

oh I thought the injury sign was showing because I set their condition really high, cause none of the players are actually injured, they still play the matches. Got it lemme unfreeze that and see if its good.

Yeah that 100% fixed it cheers for that quiroga!

6 hours ago, JatenshiiUTD said:

oh I thought the injury sign was showing because I set their condition really high, cause none of the players are actually injured, they still play the matches. Got it lemme unfreeze that and see if its good.

anything over 12k in condition will have the injury sign in matches until they get below that number. if you add it to AI like you did, AI will subbed them out in the first half

16 hours ago, agent007 said:

anything over 12k in condition will have the injury sign in matches until they get below that number. if you add it to AI like you did, AI will subbed them out in the first half

Ya this is what happens if you edit the condition over 12k @JatenshiiUTD

On 9/15/2024 at 6:34 PM, agent007 said:

anything over 12k in condition will have the injury sign in matches until they get below that number. if you add it to AI like you did, AI will subbed them out in the first half

ah okay yeah I see, but it also the issue happened again, where they are supposed to have the injury sign because I set the condition to 19000 but instead it shows it as if they had 10000 and they don't have the performance buff, but its only on random matches cause the next match they have it. So is it just a visual thing not showing it in some matches?

  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2024 at 7:45 PM, JatenshiiUTD said:

ah okay yeah I see, but it also the issue happened again, where they are supposed to have the injury sign because I set the condition to 19000 but instead it shows it as if they had 10000 and they don't have the performance buff, but its only on random matches cause the next match they have it. So is it just a visual thing not showing it in some matches?

You need to set it before the match starts when selecting your 11 start.

3 hours ago, quiroga said:

You need to set it before the match starts when selecting your 11 start.

ah, I thought I could freeze it and it just stays like that, but I have to set it before every time?

15 hours ago, JatenshiiUTD said:

ah, I thought I could freeze it and it just stays like that, but I have to set it before every time?

If you freeze it u need to go to the freezer settings and make sure that the attributes of condition or match sharpness are ticked

On 11/8/2024 at 10:27 AM, quiroga said:

If you freeze it u need to go to the freezer settings and make sure that the attributes of condition or match sharpness are ticked

image.pngyeah I have them ticked but they aren’t freezing for AI teams all the time its random still.

I just did a whole season where I put the Match Exercise of one or two players at 32700 before a match and I didn’t get any crashes. Their condition did appear red though. I will try 12700 instead, but I suspect they won’t play as good.

The only weird thing I have ever seen was a card was given to a player and another player’s face was shown instead.

FM 24

  • 2 weeks later...

no, does that make a difference? I often check to see if the professionalism attribute dropped and it never dud so I assumed t wouldn’t be necessary to do that

23 hours ago, Dozoez said:

no, does that make a difference? I often check to see if the professionalism attribute dropped and it never dud so I assumed t wouldn’t be necessary to do that

It does if you freeze all other atrributes.

  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, こうますみ said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

 

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

In FM24 if you use GK 32767 and increase Professionalism to 74 or 99 or 127 only in GK. Results can improve

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I just wanted to share this as I think it might be helpful. In order to get insane score lines even for defenders use this:

Condition- 20000- 28000

Match Sharpness- 6000 to 9000

Jadedness- +9000


On 2/5/2025 at 12:16 PM, king booker said:

Hello, I just wanted to share this as I think it might be helpful. In order to get insane score lines even for defenders use this:

Condition- 20000- 28000

Match Sharpness- 6000 to 9000

Jadedness- +9000


I thought match sharpness didn't have much effect now.

  • Author

Due to changes made in the editor having zero effect in game☹️

eg I changed Bellamy to use of subs 20[in his first 4 games he has made 3 subs in total what a XXXXXXX joke he is set to be a manager who makes subs he isnt making any really]

also I set him to 19 in squad rotation..you guessed it in his first 4 games apart from Ampadu picking up 2 yellows he has made zero changes to the starting XI ....its as if the game is doing the total opposite to what I set it to do

I also went back and changed 'will make early tactical changes' to 20 to see if that helped, once again nothing

so wondering if anyone has a 'cheat' code they have trialed that would help with getting Bellamy to behave like...Bellamy😉

make subs and make lots of changes in starting XI

cheers

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I've read through the thread here, to find more information on the "Professionalism 127 hack"
It is working quite good for me, but I've also read, that it might reset to 1 or 20 after a while? But if you 'freeze' Professionalism, it should'nt right?
Or am I missing something. Have anyone tested to see how long it stays at 127?

PS. Someone know what the difference to 74 and 127 is, besides the obvious better growth maybe?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.