Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a thread about it.
Was wondering which is a better guide for identifying players to bring in - their ability (current and potential) or their positional rating? A lot of the time there is a clear link between them, but I often come across differences, eg high current ability such as 160+ but relatively mediocre positional rating such as 70-75 (even when using their best position) or vice versa.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find a thread about it.
Was wondering which is a better guide for identifying players to bring in - their ability (current and potential) or their positional rating? A lot of the time there is a clear link between them, but I often come across differences, eg high current ability such as 160+ but relatively mediocre positional rating such as 70-75 (even when using their best position) or vice versa.