FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future Feature Requests/Suggestions Poll[multiple choice voting options]

Future Feature Requests you would like added[Vote for as many as you want-but you cant add/edit your choices once submitted]  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Future Feature Requests you would like added

• Transfer a player with a fee exchanged between clubs[instantly or with a future later transfer date]
    • Create new players/person into the DB
    • Make AI Manager unsackable
    • Transfer staff (rather than swap)instantly or in future
    • Option to change a person's 'type' -player/non player etc
    • Swap AI/Human manager with any AI Manager-club+International [and or both]
    • Copy+paste whole pages/sections in FMRTE for players/clubs/Nations
    • Edit/add the number of season ticket holders +price
    • Add T.V. Money
    • Match Ticket price[currently not working]
    • Modify history- players/staff/clubs/competitions
    • More club features-ownership types- change the''continental cup nation''/based nation for a club
    • Edit all names (player/club/stadium/competitions etc)
    • Register players for All/relevant Continental Competitions not just European Champions League
    • "likes person/likes club" as a pre-set to allow mass editing
    • Add/edit ''partnerships'
    • Add more playing formations for clubs/AI managers(be able to import own tactic into FMRTE
    • Other[please post in this thread clearly what you want added]

• 3 weeks later...

For FM24. Is it possible to increase the speed of player training, for example, the critical value in position training is tripled, the secondary value is doubled, and the additional training items are increased by 2 times. And this is only for player-managed teams only.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For Mass Edit/Preset

Possibility to mass edit or creater a preset to give players a second nationality

For example:

I have a shortlist of players born in poland but without polish nationality (as they are generated in england/ grown up there) and i want to give them polish and 2nd nationality.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 requests,

One of which is listed (change a player status to make them a non-player staff if I want to) which i voted for.

The second is similar to TV revenue but probably different. The ability to have an injection of revenue (which counts towards FFP) on a specified date. The sponsorship table is cool, but generally pays out once a year which is not ideal when spending alot of money quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

FMRTE 24 Features i would like to see:

@BraCa Please consider some of these, It will enhance FMRTE even more. 

1. Accelerate player development without having to edit Professionalism. 

Add a filter to it by age: for example "If we only want to develop player between certain ages".

2. Board accepting every request - Right now - only way to increase Managers Determination and then ask, Which doesnt work all the time.

3. Player agree with everything you say.

4. Players always train at 10 rating

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Most valuable feature of FMRTE in last few versions for me is to stop the incessant moaning of players, backup players complaining about lack of play time, asking for new contract every 18 months, bitching every time you reject a transfer offer for half their value etc. I do this by setting their contract to Leaving Club at End of Contract, and giving them a 10 year contract. With that set, no matter what happens, even if you don't play them at all, they don't care, they are looking forward to leaving the club i guess, even if that is 10 years from now :)

It is annoying to do to entire team though, so a preset that can set that would be good. A related issue, is this shows up as a Contract Clause in FMRTE, and you can only set it if the play already has a contract clause, any clause, then you can change the clause to Leaving at end of Contract. You currently can't add a clause if there isnt one already, so that would be helpful/needed for the preset i guess.

Second request - it annoys me that if i want to move on from club at end of my contract, I still have to resign. If it could be set that manager contracts auto terminate at expiry date. Otherwise, it's always questions from the media and hiring interviews at new club, why did you resign? I didn't.... my contract expired and you put me on an indefinite rolling contract, so i had to resign to terminate the non existing contract.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

would love to see a fix on the formations manager use in FM23/FMRTE 23 you could set various formations that were not available for staff in game and this would often cause them to default to 4-4-2. so maybe disable/hide/remove any that are not available in the game so it doesnt cause staff to default to 4-4-2.

a mass option or as part of inspire team that removes players dislike for you and sets likes you to 100%, FM23 had a serious issue with players hating you really quickly for criticising poor training/performances or sometimes even for praising positive training when they disagreed and it seems the same (if not worse) so far in FM24.

Id like to see the ability to remove common names and add in names/variations of names for First, Surname and common name. i get that you can change a name but that changes that name for any player with that name rather than using it as a separate entry or it would often break say be a letter short and have a space even if you selected a name of the exact same length and edited that or just simply changed say a letter in it for a variation

that's all my suggestions for new/improve features for now thanks and i hope you consider these

I would like to repeat a suggestion made last year:

When moving a player to your club, have the option ( if you wanted ) to include a transfer fee and clauses so that players moving are not always shown as free transfers.  This is the same as how the FM IGE deals with it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I use fmrte22

1. I want to edit international contract. This version just sees only club contract.

2. I want "retirement date" always show on left menu. You can see this menu when player want to retire. I want to set retire player or staff at anytime.

3. I want menu "national pool". I want to see CA, PA all player on national pool all at once.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I just say how amazing the facepack installer is, thank you so much for this feature!

Just one request I would like to make for future updates. Would it be possible to take a staff member and copy their attributes and ratings only to a preset. In preset manager, I would have to enter a value for each attribute but if I could take a sample staff member and copy all their attributes in one go, it would save a lot of time

Can I just say, the facepack installer is a godsend! I hate newgens so always have to start a new save every five years lol. Now I can keep going! Brilliant work!

Suggestion: If you could make it so I can add one face for a specific player it would be great. For example, I have a supreme little Senegalese wonderkid but the face map has him as a white lad. If I could just load his profile and add his face individually that would be great!

Appreciate all the hard work. Well worth it having this tool. Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stevenleharve said:

Can I just say, the facepack installer is a godsend! I hate newgens so always have to start a new save every five years lol. Now I can keep going! Brilliant work!

Suggestion: If you could make it so I can add one face for a specific player it would be great. For example, I have a supreme little Senegalese wonderkid but the face map has him as a white lad. If I could just load his profile and add his face individually that would be great!

Appreciate all the hard work. Well worth it having this tool. Thanks!

Hi

you could try this setting

press customize and enter the player's name

@BraCa to see if anything can be done about the skin colour of the image matching the player/s

c651e60d95b55b8119e4b24396f6fe00.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 11:45 AM, Mj201215 said:

Just one request I would like to make for future updates. Would it be possible to take a staff member and copy their attributes and ratings only to a preset. In preset manager, I would have to enter a value for each attribute but if I could take a sample staff member and copy all their attributes in one go, it would save a lot of time

You can already do this..

Load up the staff you wish to copy

On the right hand side of the screen there is a section called Options - One is Import and the other is Export

Export is the one for the staff you wish to copy, You simply save it then in the FMRTE directory (I have added another folder in there labelled coaches) and that is where I save what I want. Just remember to label them as you want e.g Def Technical or GK Shot Stopping etc

Then when you want to import them onto another staff member just use the Import button and you're all set.

Same can also be done with players. If you wanted to turn an Argentinian yth player into the next Messi or someone into the next CR7.

Hope this helps you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ability to execute multiple presets with a click. There is already a execute custom action that allow multiple pre-made presets, but does not allow custom made one.  could it be possible to add custom made 1s to it.