Is there a way to see what the point spend in terms of CA is as you're editing a stat of a player?
It seems you can only see the CA without taking the stats into account so on the next player development cycle (in-game) every stat drops to match the CA value if you have the stats too high.
Are we able to see the real time actual CA weighting as we're editing so we can match it to the fixed CA and the stats won't flop around like crazy after the edit?
I'm not sure if this is already possible and I'm just missing it - but if not it'd be awesome!
Hey ya'll!
Is there a way to see what the point spend in terms of CA is as you're editing a stat of a player?
It seems you can only see the CA without taking the stats into account so on the next player development cycle (in-game) every stat drops to match the CA value if you have the stats too high.
Are we able to see the real time actual CA weighting as we're editing so we can match it to the fixed CA and the stats won't flop around like crazy after the edit?
I'm not sure if this is already possible and I'm just missing it - but if not it'd be awesome!