FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Mass edit

David Rooney

Hi all,

Stupid question but i've tired googling and stuff and cant really find an answer. i know fm has a mass edit tool and i'd love to make my U18s CA of 160+ without having to do them individually. I just dont know the steps to do it. 

I click mass edit and then the player screen lets me search for particular players but it doesnt seem to be players for my own club but players in the wider world. The teams screen tab doesnt seem to let me mass edit players but just mass edit the club and its ratings etc. can anyone give me step by step instructions for what i want to do?

Many thanks and again i've been getting this editor for almost a decade now (maybe more) and it makes Fm so much more fun. 

6 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Hi all,

Stupid question but i've tired googling and stuff and cant really find an answer. i know fm has a mass edit tool and i'd love to make my U18s CA of 160+ without having to do them individually. I just dont know the steps to do it. 

I click mass edit and then the player screen lets me search for particular players but it doesnt seem to be players for my own club but players in the wider world. The teams screen tab doesnt seem to let me mass edit players but just mass edit the club and its ratings etc. can anyone give me step by step instructions for what i want to do?

Many thanks and again i've been getting this editor for almost a decade now (maybe more) and it makes Fm so much more fun. 

Hi mate

you mean FMRTE there I am sure😉

use a preset its easier set up the CA you want and then you can add to as many players as you want I explain how to use presets  in the FAQs