FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 20 for Windows

BraCa

Great work culturedleftfootDo we know if its possible for frmte or if SI will allow in game editing to prevent financial fairplay failures? It used to be so easy to avoid it but since fm 2018 its been much harder. I used to love giving lower league teams billions of pounds of money and then laugh as they kept getting promoted. Unfortunately all this has been stopped now with the FFP.... I've been told it can be turned off pre game in the editor outside the live game but i wondered if it would ever be possible with an in game editor either by fmrte or by SI games themselves?

Thanks for your moderation and contributions!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Great work culturedleftfootDo we know if its possible for frmte or if SI will allow in game editing to prevent financial fairplay failures? It used to be so easy to avoid it but since fm 2018 its been much harder. I used to love giving lower league teams billions of pounds of money and then laugh as they kept getting promoted. Unfortunately all this has been stopped now with the FFP.... I've been told it can be turned off pre game in the editor outside the live game but i wondered if it would ever be possible with an in game editor either by fmrte or by SI games themselves?

Thanks for your moderation and contributions!

I did reply to you previously re this its in the FAQs I put up mate

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 11:11 PM, BraCa said:

FMRTE 20.0.3 (Build 5) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte20

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 20.0.3 game version
  • Missing staff attributes in Advanced Search window
  • Missing gamer attributes
  • Unused Fee on Loan Contracts

Fixed

• A rare error when editing stadiums
  • Search Filter and Mass Edit not working for Staff

You are really awesome man! Heroes that we deserve.Best total of 15 dollars that i spent at last three years

I previously posted about an update - without actually realding the advised information..

to thw whole FMRTE team - you f*cking rock! What an amazing program you have created and keep updating and tweaking to be better! I have been an avid Fan of all your editors since FM13 and i can honestly say, your commitment and prompt and nearly instontanious upates are something to be admired by other sites! You are F*cking heroes!!

22 hours ago, mathmoooooo said:

Hello, the previous version had a function to search for players "Trained in Nation", is this available in FMRTE 20? I can't seem to find it. Thanks

do you mean this mate ?

943c6cd556e02525e7b1c24364e60037.png

if so it seems to be missing could be as its beta, only devs can say for sure.

Also noticed this happens when opening search filters

I am unable to click on the search/cancel buttons

I will report as a bug 

64211186c2f489299fa54a258bc182ee.png

23 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

do you mean this mate ?

943c6cd556e02525e7b1c24364e60037.png

if so it seems to be missing could be as its beta, only devs can say for sure.

Also noticed this happens when opening search filters

I am unable to click on the search/cancel buttons

I will report as a bug 

64211186c2f489299fa54a258bc182ee.png

That's exactly what I meant! I will check out your bug report. Cheers mate

Hi i have question about transfer, a player joined my team a day late after transfer window closed is there anyway i can make him register for my team and make him able to play. I tried UEFA registration and squad registration through fmrte but he is still marked as unavailable for match due to registration

20 hours ago, Eleganto said:

Hi i have question about transfer, a player joined my team a day late after transfer window closed is there anyway i can make him register for my team and make him able to play. I tried UEFA registration and squad registration through fmrte but he is still marked as unavailable for match due to registration

Use the Squad Registration relation in the Relations tab.  Make sure you input the team too.

3 hours ago, leandror said:

hi,

how to delete list of favorite players ?

b035b2f3d259b3f9bc01013f8ef57515.png

Go to their profile and untick the star in the top right corner, at least I think the star is there.

• Thanks 1