FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player attribute changes not always being retained

Majick

I've just bought this editor and would appreciate if someone could explain if I'm doing something wrong.

I load my saved game in FM18, and then click 'load game' in FMRTE. I navigate to my team and click on the players individually, editing their attributes as desired. Every few players I hit 'save'.

When I check my saved game, only some of the players have altered attributes. The others are unchanged, and I can't see why that would be the case. I've tried reloading the saved game, but still only some of the players have the changes I've made through the editor.

Is there something obvious that, as a new user of the editor, I may be missing here? If there's a step-by-step guide anywhere I could use, that'd be great as well! I'm used to the official in-game editor, so using a completely different program is a bit confusing.

What is your FM version: 18.3.3

What is your FMRTE version: 18.3.3

Are you Beta testing for S.I. No

Are you running FMRTE as administratorYES

Edited by Majick
Adding required information as requested

• 3 weeks later...