FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

need help to modify on coach

totti365

hi,

I noticed that on old opus I could change the way a coach to see his philosophy (see picture frames) we can not anymore?

my 2nd picture shows options on fmrte that I do not understand, example what is the use of "attaking training" how does it affect the coach? thank you
if you have a guide to what the preselection options are for fmrte I am interested because I think it has a potential that I do not exploit

5ac0fe5f298a6_Sanstitre.jpg.cd4b413466693a75774e7b5391220639.jpg 

ex2.png

b2faa4b79cf45dabfa20e6987dad798d.jpg

331edd3de0aa9830b75ae12946e4cce9.png

as can be seen I have changed the tendencies in FMRTE and it works fine so no issue there;)

presets are set up by you as a user there is no official  preset re this there might be some other users have tried have a search there was a preset thread(but more player based)

as you say this is a great feature but one I do not use enough or would able to give you lots of advice on this, I have used the pre game editor to edit these sections( I set it for a manager to pick youth players in low cup games) and it caused issues later into a save in that a manager wasnt picking his best players at all he was going with younger players in ALL games SI said it was a bug once again so I havent tried again 

@totti365 perhaps worth Pm ing Braca directly to see if he can assist with this or perhaps @GREYFOX might use these and provide more help