FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player leaving at the end of contract

Wboyz

Hi,

I remember this option from previous versions of FMRTE, and have seen that BraCa posted that this has been added into this version, but I cant find it anywhere! Can anyone help me please?

I'm running v18.2.2.  Build 18 if that helps!

Danke!

2 hours ago, Wboyz said:

Hi,

I remember this option from previous versions of FMRTE, and have seen that BraCa posted that this has been added into this version, but I cant find it anywhere! Can anyone help me please?

I'm running v18.2.2.  Build 18 if that helps!

Danke!

can you post link to the bold quote pls

unless a player has something in his clauses section of contract you cant edit him to leave etc there is no way to add a clause as I can see

above is the link. I remember this being a really useful feature in the past. I think it used to be on the information page. Is a shame if we are unable to add this anymore :/

I was under the impression that I had followed the forum rules. As this was an FMRTE query, I posted my version.

Yes an FMRTE Question but there are many versions of FMRTE and of the game too

also we do need full details of the game  to assist as explained in the thread I linked to you that covers what is required and why;)

thanks for the update as I see there is no tab to add clauses to a players contract  as there is to add injuries etc

perhaps devs can assist as its not showing in my version and never has been before too. As you could only edit an existing clause that a player has 

• 1 month later...
On 19.1.2018 at 10:52 PM, Wboyz said:

Is a shame if we are unable to add this anymore :/

To add clauses was never a possibility.

The problem was that the option did not exist and that's what has been corrected.

So if a player has an existing clause you can edit it to: is leaving at end of contract.

And yes, that is a very valuable clause since players with this clause do not complain about playing not often enough.

• 3 weeks later...