FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Loaning a player

ggbrito94

Hi there guys.

I'd like to know if there's a way to edit a loan transfer. e.g., I want to loan a player from club A to club B, as a way to update squads. Can I do this? Or do I have to move the desired player to the other club, as I've been doing with every other transfer?

Thanks!

Hello.

I am sure it is the same as sell transfers.  You initiate the loan with the specific player and edit it in the software or you can use the swap player/club feature.  Using the swap player/club can cause detrimental consequences to your save so use this feature wisely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

Hello.

I am sure it is the same as sell transfers.  You initiate the loan with the specific player and edit it in the software or you can use the swap player/club feature.  Using the swap player/club can cause detrimental consequences to your save so use this feature wisely.

Thanks for answering! :)

However... I've been using swap club a lot, since I've been updating all Brazilian Teams squads, even those that I don't control. Should I just give up on doing this?

1 hour ago, ggbrito94 said:

Hi there guys.

I'd like to know if there's a way to edit a loan transfer. e.g., I want to loan a player from club A to club B, as a way to update squads. Can I do this? Or do I have to move the desired player to the other club, as I've been doing with every other transfer?

Thanks!

you cant make a player go on loan you can edit the loan once a player is on loan you cant set one in motion

its is feature that I would like to see added 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ggbrito94 said:

Thanks for answering! :)

However... I've been using swap club a lot, since I've been updating all Brazilian Teams squads, even those that I don't control. Should I just give up on doing this?

No worries :)

If you don't see any errors or crashes on your save, don't give up but personally I believe you should as I have explained above.

• 2 weeks later...