FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Newb: Mini FMRTE Guide?

Petty Andretti

I apologize in advance but I can't find any info on what exactly Mini FMRTE is or how to use it. A search for earlier versions mentioned something about using it for scouting but when I open it, I see a tiny window and am clueless what do after that. Is there a guide for this? Does it have to be used at the same time that FMRTE is running? 

Thanks in advance

On 28/11/2017 at 8:40 PM, Petty Andretti said:

I apologize in advance but I can't find any info on what exactly Mini FMRTE is or how to use it. A search for earlier versions mentioned something about using it for scouting but when I open it, I see a tiny window and am clueless what do after that. Is there a guide for this? Does it have to be used at the same time that FMRTE is running? 

Thanks in advance

It is indeed used for scouting and purely that.  It works like the current screen feature where you can view instantly the current player profile that you are seeing.  There is no guide as it is very minimal in design and features and very easy to use.

• 2 weeks later...