FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Crash Dump Check Possibility?

Twilinter

Well the game crashed as it goes on, I can use FMRTE without any problem but not sure if it affect something later on.

I use:

• Return of the legends by David
  • Logos pack and Face packs (Scope Faces Megapack 2017 & Return of the legends)
  • Fm17-real-names-fix-v2.07

But i don't think they are the problem.

Is it possible to check the crash dump to see what went wrong?

FM 2017 v17.3.1.939053 (2017.04.26 22.29.37).dmp

FM 2017 v17.3.1.939053 (2017.04.26 21.52.47).dmp

What bugs/issues did you encounter: Unknown, just crash dump.

What is your FM version: 17.3.1

What is your FMRTE version: 17.3.1.17 

Which operating system are you using: Win 10 pro x64 automatic update on

Attach any FMRTE error logs: None.

Loading a new save without any edited files will take a few mins 

Also try without any graphics etc

It rules out those files as edited files have caused crashes before

You also need to state clearly what you did prior to the crash dump in fmrte you have to give some info to go on

The crash dumps are not fmrte ones

A crash dump in fm17 can be caused by many things you have not given any information that this is fmrte related?? Graphics are the biggest cause of most crashes

Also i did ask for you to report back on the other tips to try as per your earlier thread eg clearing  cahe etc etc

But at this stage this might be another issue not fmrte take a look on si website bugs/crashes see if similar issues there

Cheers 

I just played it normally, then it crash while skipping days/forward time.

I don't really understand what you meant, i thought i need to remake a new one without anything attached? Then play it plain with FMRTE?

Also i never said it's because of FMRTE, just asking if it's possible to check the dump myself or if the staff here could be so kind to help me with that.

Regards,

21 minutes ago, Twilinter said:

I just played it normally, then it crash while skipping days/forward time.

I don't really understand what you meant, i thought i need to remake a new one without anything attached? Then play it plain with FMRTE?

Also i never said it's because of FMRTE, just asking if it's possible to check the dump myself or if the staff here could be so kind to help me with that.

Regards,

Even if we could check the dump files, it will probably be hard to understand.  BraCa may be able to understand as he is a programmer.  Ideally, SI is your best option as they have the in-depth know how to decipher and understand the dump files.

• Like 1