FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

• 2 weeks later...

I've just downloaded FMRTE 16 and I'm trying to destroy some players in another team. Even though it's saying that the bottom that they've been destroyed the condition and morale aren't actually changing at all. It only works when I select single players which is going to take ages.

Edit: Scratch that, I've restarted the editor and it's working now. Feel free to delete this post admin.

Firstly, to Braca, another excellent Editor, and worth the donation but..... at the minute, if you went to inspire a team your morale would be up to the maximum, however it doesn't seem to be working at the minute.  Also as a suggestion, instead of destroying a team, could you just have a button to destroy a teams morale and keep their fitness levels as they are, thanks in advance

A small change request that would be usefull when "Current Screen" button is not working. 
We can easily copy and paste player names from FM but usally the shirt number of the player is included in the clipboard.
It would make it much faster to search the players if you could remove any numbers (and dot) from the content that is pasted into the searchbar.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:28 AM, Lashley said:

How do I do loans?

Thought this got added but can't find where to do it, want to add a few players to my created side in the championship, nobody special but haven't got the wages to do it in game lol

loans isn't working hopefully will with next patch, after si has updated fm16 first

• 2 weeks later...