FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

5 hours ago, BraCa said:

Anyone having this issue, please update to the new version (build 22) through FMRTE Auto Update.
Let me know if the problem was fixed

is the latest build 24?

and for your info every time I update now to recent version I am being told to get a licence ??

On 06/03/2016 at 8:53 PM, kingrobbo said:

is the latest build 24?

and for your info every time I update now to recent version I am being told to get a licence ??

Hi,

indeed some FMRTE updates requires for reactivation that's normal, but please note that these reactivation's wont consume any extra activation from the ones you have left, you can confirm this in your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea

9 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

Hi,

indeed some FMRTE updates requires for reactivation that's normal, but please note that these reactivation's wont consume any extra activation from the ones you have left, you can confirm this in your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea

aye... cheers for update

for some reason it is showing back to activated now

I`m using build 25 but still getting the error when trying to load game:

"This version of FMRTE is for Football Manager 2016 only. You are using a different game edition, please visit our website and check if there is any version of FMRTE for your game edition."

I'm using FM 16.3.0 776772 (m.e. v1632)

Hello,

When you disable using FM Editor in creating a new game, does that disable FMRTE? Or FMRTE can be still used? If not, is there any way to disable FMRTE?

It's important for us, because we are arranging a tournament and we want to make sure that we prevent from any kind of cheating. 

58 minutes ago, kassi said:

Hello,

When you disable using FM Editor in creating a new game, does that disable FMRTE? Or FMRTE can be still used? If not, is there any way to disable FMRTE?

It's important for us, because we are arranging a tournament and we want to make sure that we prevent from any kind of cheating. 

No in this case FMRTE still works, there is no way to stop FMRTE :P

4 hours ago, kassi said:

Ok there is no way to stop FMRTE, but is there a way to find out if a player has been using it? 

There is no way for you to know if FMRTE was used, but if this is for network games, only the user hosting the game is able to use FMRTE