FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

fmrte does not support 15.1.4

fegabj

Doesn't anyone read previous posts? Perhaps a sticky at the top explaining that every time the game is updated they will have to wait a day or two before FMRTE is updated to be able to use it? Also a note about putting steam in offline mode to stop an automatic update?

The same annoying questions every time there's an update.  :angry:

• Like 1

How do you do to play in offline mode?

Using Offline Mode on a PC.

Please follow the instructions below to configure Offline Mode on your PC:

1. Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked
  2. Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the Library section (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)
  3. Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played
  4. Go to Steam > Settings to ensure the Don't save account credentials on this computer option is not selected
  5. From the main Steam window, go to the Steam menu and select Go Offline
  6. Click Restart in Offline Mode to restart Steam in Offline Mode
  • Like 3

FM Genie was updated about an hour or two after the update was released, considering we have to pay for rte I would expect them to be a little more on the ball and get the editor updated asap

they do a great job it is already out.....there is no pleasing some people though

as I said above follow the guidelines start steam offline then no issues, dont moan about it

they do a great job it is already out.....there is no pleasing some people though

as I said above follow the guidelines start steam offline then no issues, dont moan about it

Wasn't complaining necessarily, merely stating that if other software can be updated so quickly then why can't this, was looking for a genuine answer as opposed to your useful input

Wasn't complaining necessarily, merely stating that if other software can be updated so quickly then why can't this, was looking for a genuine answer as opposed to your useful input

you were complaining otherwise why post what you did, and Braca has told us all perhaps he wont be able to release an update to counteract a patch from SI 

I reiterate if you follow the guidelines the game wont update, set steam to offline mode 

what people need to do is complain on the SI website re the constant patches that have to be released to make the game playable, it takes until march to get the game as it should be on release, I can understand that once, but every year come on, they are taking us for fools

Doesn't anyone read previous posts? Perhaps a sticky at the top explaining that every time the game is updated they will have to wait a day or two before FMRTE is updated to be able to use it? Also a note about putting steam in offline mode to stop an automatic update?

The same annoying questions every time there's an update.  :angry:

You can find this info in the Forum Rules thread.

But why male models?

What are you on about?

Anyway, FMRTE now supports v15.1.4 so this topic is locked.