FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing individual presets.

Iwabik2

• 2 months later...

Ok i had a look into this and from what i can see the preset system is flexible to the point that you can create your own presets and apply them to a specific player\team to do so please follow this steps:

1. Go to the preset Manager
  2. Click on "New Preset"
  3. Fill the "Command Name Field" with something you can easy identify what the preset does
  4. On the "Actions executed in this Preset" section click on "Add"
  5. Fill the "Object ID" field with the ID of the object you want to apply this preset (for example the ID of a player)
  6. Select the "Object Type"  (again for example Player)
  7. Select the Attribute you want to edit (Fitness)
  8. Set the value you want to set to the previous selected attribute (10000)
  9. Click on "Save" in the "Actions executed in this Preset" section
  10. Repeat steps from 4 to 9 for as much attributes you want to edit
  11. Click on Save at the bottom of the window (Preset Options)
  12. Give a name to the preset file that will be saved in the Preset folder

After this and since we filled the "Object ID" field this Preset can be executed independently of were we are in the application since it has all the information needed to be executed, you will also notice that in the "Favorites" section were you usually can find yourself \ player in game, team and nation, a new section appears called "Presets..." and in there you can find the Preset we just created ready for use.

I am not sure if i made this clear enough but let me know if you need any help :D

• Like 1

Ok i had a look into this and from what i can see the preset system is flexible to the point that you can create your own presets and apply them to a specific player\team to do so please follow this steps:

1. Go to the preset Manager
  2. Click on "New Preset"
  3. Fill the "Command Name Field" with something you can easy identify what the preset does
  4. On the "Actions executed in this Preset" section click on "Add"
  5. Fill the "Object ID" field with the ID of the object you want to apply this preset (for example the ID of a player)
  6. Select the "Object Type"  (again for example Player)
  7. Select the Attribute you want to edit (Fitness)
  8. Set the value you want to set to the previous selected attribute (10000)
  9. Click on "Save" in the "Actions executed in this Preset" section
  10. Repeat steps from 4 to 9 for as much attributes you want to edit
  11. Click on Save at the bottom of the window (Preset Options)
  12. Give a name to the preset file that will be saved in the Preset folder

After this and since we filled the "Object ID" field this Preset can be executed independently of were we are in the application since it has all the information needed to be executed, you will also notice that in the "Favorites" section were you usually can find yourself \ player in game, team and nation, a new section appears called "Presets..." and in there you can find the Preset we just created ready for use.

I am not sure if i made this clear enough but let me know if you need any help :D

Nice :D...I will try this out soon