Basically I'm increasing a player's stats but a week later most of them go down again!? I'm I not doing something correct and is there something I can do about it?
Been checking posts on what the freezer does and getting mixed views. Does it freeze stats (with an option to allow them to increase) of a player you select only while fmrte is open?
Ideally I wouldn't want fmrte to be open everytime I play the game.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Basically I'm increasing a player's stats but a week later most of them go down again!? I'm I not doing something correct and is there something I can do about it?
Been checking posts on what the freezer does and getting mixed views. Does it freeze stats (with an option to allow them to increase) of a player you select only while fmrte is open?
Ideally I wouldn't want fmrte to be open everytime I play the game.
Thanks,
Untouch