FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24 for Windows

BraCa

7 hours ago, tleague said:

Hello,

When you add a nationality to a player and then go in the game and check his informations page (where his nationality is displayed) it causes FM to crash.

Have a good day.

8 hours ago, SirJohn said:

Thank you. Once again you have delivered the goods! I have paid and all great! One issue: The swao players or move player to a club does not pull through in the game. Cheers

8 hours ago, Cliff B said:

Hi all, i noticed a possible bug - when adding an injury to a player, for example damaged spine, its shows the injury in game and the time expected out but the player can still be selected to play.  Not sure if this is a fmrte bug or fm24 bug

Read my pinned post at the top of this thread

• Like 1

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

this one is the same

I have copied over presets from older versions into the new product so got a few clashes/duplicates, havnt had time to clean up that folder yet..either of these will work😉

b6acd2af4b7ed04dc3e907e3e8d3d39b.png

sorry for the silly question, but how can open this window? 
I found it, thanks anyway! 

Edited by Harry Willow
problem solved, sorry for the question

I have an issue with Intensity couldn't find something to fix it
Also tried the Match Sharpness from the presets but it is not working , also the condition,  is not working ,tried different values but it is destroying the team. I think that the team cohession is not working. we need to have the values next to the presets to know how to fix, nothing for match load too.

Thanks

Just bought my license! :) thankful for the amazing job guys. question- can i fire my board or change the owner? playing as chelsea and not a fan of Boehly and id love to get rid of the entire board and put for example Frank Lampard as the owner?

also wishlist: be able to put myself in the game 😅 and board accepts stadium expansion request 😃

11 hours ago, bajanpaul said:

Just bought my license! :) thankful for the amazing job guys. question- can i fire my board or change the owner? playing as chelsea and not a fan of Boehly and id love to get rid of the entire board and put for example Frank Lampard as the owner?

also wishlist: be able to put myself in the game 😅 and board accepts stadium expansion request 😃

Read the FAQs regards forcing a board takeover

if you want specific people as owner/board you need to do it using pre game editor when it comes out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roland Chun Keat said:

When doing a future transfer, i keep getting this error saying both player already have a future transfer. I got no future transfer set for the player i want to transfer but his transfer was done in the pervious transfer window. 

transfer.jpg

Read the recommended post at the top of this thread.

If running app as suggested report as a bug

Cheers 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SamppamanFM said:

hey. is it just me that get fmrte to not responding when switchig to transfer center? have to quit and start fmrte again.

Hi

could be related/similar to this some pages sluggish to load/freezing in the beta version

The Dev is aware as I tagged him into that thread

cheers

if it continues after next build-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

tagging you into the recommended post  read that

no issue for me been able to set players to not have a WP

42da35280f49fae125127f39e3804db2.jpg

and then to have a WP using FMRTE

3d7181586601bb92b7453ccf4d8435a6.jpg

And if ever in doubt, just add Other Nationality in the players Relations 😁

FMRTE 24.0.1 Build 3 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte24

Changelog

Added

• Number of social media followers for Clubs
  • Number of season ticket holders for Clubs
  • Clubs Supporters profiles (hardcore, core, family, fair weather, corporate and casual)
  • Player unhappiness motives
  • Ability to edit contract renewals (when players had provisionally agreed to renew)

Fixed

• Swap staff to a human controlled team not working properly
  • FMRTE hanging when opening Future Transfers
  • Editing average match ticket price not working properly
  • Some UI issues
  • Move players on loan not working
  • ´Both players already have a future transfer´ when editing a future transfer for a player that had a future contract renewal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1