FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Transfer Center delay in loading

FMTopFan

FM 24 version: 24.0.1+1913165(me v24.0.0.0) - verified game files

Platform: Steam/PC Windows 11 - latest updates

FMRTE: 24.0.1 (build 2) - latest update and logged in

Admin: Yes

Wondering if it's a known issue when opening the Transfer Center that there is an 8-second delay before it loads, this is when there is nothing to list but perhaps it's checking ALL transfers in the game? Previous versions of FMRTE load in approx 1-second which suggests perhaps the beta stage of the game.

• I don't have experimental features enabled.
  • Also tried using 'reload transfers when opening future transfers off and on' without any difference. The same with toggling 'reload screen info when switching tabs (slower)'. <- btw a typo with "Switcing" in the app missing an 'h'. I restarted FMRTE when saving Settings changes and comparing.

My workaround for now is to go to the player in question instead and edit any values in Transfers Proposals as it loads instantly.

1 hour ago, FMTopFan said:

FM 24 version: 24.0.1+1913165(me v24.0.0.0) - verified game files

Platform: Steam/PC Windows 11 - latest updates

FMRTE: 24.0.1 (build 2) - latest update and logged in

Admin: Yes

Wondering if it's a known issue when opening the Transfer Center that there is an 8-second delay before it loads, this is when there is nothing to list but perhaps it's checking ALL transfers in the game? Previous versions of FMRTE load in approx 1-second which suggests perhaps the beta stage of the game.

• I don't have experimental features enabled.
  • Also tried using 'reload transfers when opening future transfers off and on' without any difference. The same with toggling 'reload screen info when switching tabs (slower)'. <- btw a typo with "Switcing" in the app missing an 'h'. I restarted FMRTE when saving Settings changes and comparing.

My workaround for now is to go to the player in question instead and edit any values in Transfers Proposals as it loads instantly.

Hi

Thanks for your detailed post👍

I havent see this happen but the initial loading of the game data into FMRTE is slower than normal for me.

I will @BraCa so he is aware as its not a bug as such but something for him to be aware of

cheers

• Thanks 1