FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Badmuts said:

Hey @culturedleftfoot. Do you need any help with adding second divisions of  Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark to the list? And maybe add Norway and Iceland? Would love to help! 

Also is it possible to do cups (domestic and European) as well? Or is that not possible?

Hi

I wont be adding anymore leagues at this stage I havent got the time. Thanks for the offer but the time and work goes in loading/coding/mapping everything into our system here

Cups cant be done

cheers

On 3/5/2024 at 7:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

FM24.3 Update

I have released individual nation files now for use with the 24.3 DB here

There are 32 nations added see point [3] below regards the other nations not added yet

[There are several leagues where SI have added multiple sets of rules/some duplicated rules for the same league  which may impact on any nation rule file changes.There may be an issue with France Ligue 2 due to this]

Issues found and unable to fix

1.level 6 England bugged in pre game editor [so file will be to level 5]

2.Finland bugged in pre game editor 

3.Germany/Bulgaria/Russia/USA/Mexico/Ireland are not running correctly in our system WIP-[The files are working in the editor]

4.Spain lower leagues bugged

I have not received an updated from Barca on point [3] above

so can users STOP PMing me about this I am not answering questions that should be asked on the forums and have already been answered in this thread.

If there is no update I will release a manual file to cover Germany after this round of games and when I get time to do so

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 11:18 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

I have updated the downloads section with the individual files for use with the 24.3 DB

my mother is in hospital I am unable to check the files in game so please do so and report back

if they need a fix, I will check when available, I cant at this stage for obvious reasons

There are 32 nations added the 6 missing are as stated before

Germany/Bulgaria/Russia/USA/Mexico/Ireland

waiting for a fix from @BraCa as the issue is on our system,I have the files working in the pre game editor

@culturedleftfoot: Many thanks for the info and your effort. Wishing all the best for your mother!!!

• Like 1

I will add the new Nottingham Forest point deduction and edit Everton to have 6 points instead of 10, as SI didnt do this in 24.3 update

can users post any other official point deductions [with a link] for any English clubs in top 5 leagues and any other leagues SI have missed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !

Thanks for the great work. One question: if I have the results from Germany
install and use for a new save game, then only the 1st to 3rd League playable ? 
I have a file up to the 6th league.

Danke für die tolle Arbeit. Eine Frage: wenn ich die Ergebnisse aus Deutschland

installiere und für ein neues Save-Game verwendet, dann ist nur die 1. bis 3. 

Liga spielbar ? Ich habe eine Datei bis zur 6. Liga. 

4 hours ago, Joern III said:

Hello !

Thanks for the great work. One question: if I have the results from Germany
install and use for a new save game, then only the 1st to 3rd League playable ? 
I have a file up to the 6th league.

Danke für die tolle Arbeit. Eine Frage: wenn ich die Ergebnisse aus Deutschland

installiere und für ein neues Save-Game verwendet, dann ist nur die 1. bis 3. 

Liga spielbar ? Ich habe eine Datei bis zur 6. Liga. 

Dont really know what you are asking here the results file is to level 3 it says in the description

you can only use one file per nation with rule changes so its your choice which one you use

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, mrtonyalmeida said:

Hi Mate

Love your work but when I go to use the files they all say:

image.png.4453bd7972af4770158c27dda00df20c.png

Then I went to test one out and this is what the English to level 6 one said:

image.png.62adfbb18b56259869e204ae68206952.png

Can you help please?

Hi

I have tagged you into a post please provide more information

in future posts

I would suggest you have downloaded the wrong file/s

you are using the 24.3 DB ?

you have downloaded the 24.0 DB file/s

77484f200d24419f7a8f811442bf13b2.png

cheers

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to [FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Hello,

i am not sure if i misunderstood, what these files should provide or if i'm doing something wrong.

If I load up my database with  only "FM24 - Custom Start Date" and "FM24.3 England fixtures and results to level 5 points deduction 12/04/2024" loaded and select a custom startdate i get all the correct results from previous played games. So the files are working!

However, if i just load the 24.3.0 database with "FM24.3 England fixtures and results to level 5 points deduction 12/04/2024" and start in preseason all results are random and not like in real life.

Isn't it possible to start fromn the beginning of the season and still get real results? Or do i have to do something more than just put the files into "editor data"?

If it's important: I'm playing on a german client, the 24.4 Update is already installed and i use the  Real Name Fix File from sortitoutsi.

Thanks in advance.

screen3.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sven Jansen said:

Hello,

i am not sure if i misunderstood, what these files should provide or if i'm doing something wrong.

If I load up my database with  only "FM24 - Custom Start Date" and "FM24.3 England fixtures and results to level 5 points deduction 12/04/2024" loaded and select a custom startdate i get all the correct results from previous played games. So the files are working!

However, if i just load the 24.3.0 database with "FM24.3 England fixtures and results to level 5 points deduction 12/04/2024" and start in preseason all results are random and not like in real life.

Isn't it possible to start fromn the beginning of the season and still get real results? Or do i have to do something more than just put the files into "editor data"?

If it's important: I'm playing on a german client, the 24.4 Update is already installed and i use the  Real Name Fix File from sortitoutsi.

Thanks in advance.

screen3.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen1.jpg

The real results only work if you start a game other the normal start date- later in the season

e.g. If you want to start in August 2023 or pre season then the results will be random, you are basically just getting the 'real fixtures' 

it is impossible to get the real results doing this as the game will simulate the unplayed fixtures

cheers

2 hours ago, Vitesse Sofia said:

Could you please check the file for Bulgaria? Results seem not to be in game, I picked starting date 1rst of April.

The other countries I loaded do no show any issues, also checked in the editor, but don't really know what to look for

Db: 24.03

image.thumb.png.b3bd1ffce403dd2d52771c924884ce41.png

Hi welcome to the forum

Please read the recommended posts on this thread so @culturedleftfoot can help.

He will reply as soon as he can