FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Ronjayron said:

English Premier League Is That Still Not Working

just checked and english leagues are fine infact the championship was up to the live result with leicester playing

2248b9377190ef3dab68f0c26953d137.png

However Man city +Brentford has a rearranged/postponed game

to cover this real life fixture which is cancelled due to the FIFA World club cup

not a lot can be done about that as it is the game itself doing this and deciding to bring that fixture forward[it will correct itself when that game is played in real life]

our results are working totally correctly

@BraCa FYI

ceb76c01e44881f3b89fe91d5d46f4ac.png

e7e003e096de4a3d2669382ec3a1c175.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vlada said:

Is there a possibility to get all leagues fixtures and results in one file?

Because I want to add for example Saudi League, Serbian lower leagues etc and I can't select 2 files from the same country.

Edit:

BTW thanks for all the work you do!

thats not possible

you have to have only have one set of nation rule changes file per nation always been like that

so you need to do all/any league editing in the results file if you want to use the real fixtures/results

you could try merging files [for the same nation] but in my experience that doesnt work well

On 12/19/2023 at 10:41 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

results are all correct and right up to date

f5932e38d5bbed7a807bb7ea9403e509.jpg

6df29719893797bc770a556056aab0e0.jpg

2 hours ago, Ronjayron said:

Seems To Be Working In The premier League now up to United Vs Bournemouth , Could it be because i use real world or because of other leagues i have loaded, As Championship hasnt loaded either

1. As I have shown the files are working correctly and including the latest round of fixtures

e539764d5c62780dd6bf791ad86d23f7.jpg

2. what does that mean not loaded ?

you are not setting up correctly use the up to date fixtures/start date and use original game mode the other game modes have been buggy using ANY edited files

19 hours ago, veltchev said:

after a long test on my editor data files, i have a question about an incompatibility between real fixtures and real name competition clubs fix.

if i selected real fixtures in game, specially premier league, bundesliga, italy and spain, result is this:

ARSENAL doesnt have real name stadium

NAPOLI same 

BRIGHTON same

BORUSSIA DORTMUND same

BAYERN same

REAL SOCIEDAD same

when i try to load a new save witohout these fixtuers files, in game all the stadium are correctly reported.

what can i do about it?

Just to say all the results work for me but I also get this, Arsenal Stadium, City of Manchester Stadium etc, wonder what is causing it

On 12/19/2023 at 10:13 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

that is working as far as I am aware, no other reports

You need to elaborate 

what start date are you using? when did you update the file?

On 12/20/2023 at 10:20 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

1. As I have shown the files are working correctly and including the latest round of fixtures

e539764d5c62780dd6bf791ad86d23f7.jpg

2. what does that mean not loaded ?

you are not setting up correctly use the up to date fixtures/start date and use original game mode the other game modes have been buggy using ANY edited files

@veltchev you havent answered those 2 questions can you do so

and to reiterate the fixture results are working fine its your set up if they are not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@veltchev you havent answered those 2 questions can you do so

and to reiterate the fixture results are working fine its your set up if they are not

fixtures running perfectly, belgium finally too. My doubt was about some license problems with differents stadium names into the game but at the end this is correct so was my bad, i was ignoring this detail that for champions league lot of stadium change the name of the stadium. All is solved

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veltchev said:

fixtures running perfectly, belgium finally too. My doubt was about some license problems with differents stadium names into the game but at the end this is correct so was my bad, i was ignoring this detail that for champions league lot of stadium change the name of the stadium. All is solved

Thank you for the update 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

Just to say all the results work for me but I also get this, Arsenal Stadium, City of Manchester Stadium etc, wonder what is causing it

just license difference than last year. Look at uefa.com champions league games: ARSENAL playing in "Arsenal stadium"name, not Emirates and the game follow correctly this detail like other stadiums. For example Bayern, Borussia Dortmund ecc ecc. 

is 100% correct 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, veltchev said:

just license difference than last year. Look at uefa.com champions league games: ARSENAL playing in "Arsenal stadium"name, not Emirates and the game follow correctly this detail like other stadiums. For example Bayern, Borussia Dortmund ecc ecc. 

is 100% correct 

Just strange how last year didn't have this problem (I've been using a real names mod etc but this is the only file it doesn't want to work with), as you say must be something different in game!

9 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

Just strange how last year didn't have this problem (I've been using a real names mod etc but this is the only file it doesn't want to work with), as you say must be something different in game!

The fixture files here just does that , nothing else [unless there is a points deduction etc which is shown in the file description] no stadium changes or anything else,and are fmf files placed in the editor data folder

The real name fix[Mons sortitoutsi] stadium name changes are not fmf files they are lnc files and placed here-

C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FootballManager2024\data\database\db\2400\lnc

Mons has said it sounds like some European licensing issue[some clubs playing in UEFA comps] and nothing can be done.

You wont get any joy with SI as they do not support any real name fix Mod and rightly so as it would cause problems for them if they did😉

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 12:33 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB- I spotted England level 6 -Vanarama National League South for some reason didnt update the last round of fixtures [every other league did] will reset the system here and should be fixed for next round

Just checked and all results have been updated to include the 23/12/23 but the Vanarama National League South still hasnt updated for some reason dont know why😵-will try to fix it after Xmas now [you can manually update that one league in the editor though] @BraCa FYI

Merry xmas to all our users🎄

88917d56c576b6447b360805102a239b.jpg

scroll to 12/12/23 fixtures-its after that this league doesnt update

21f5a6b76f7005fdd1e29d4788b2e7bc.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 6:13 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

The fixture files here just does that , nothing else [unless there is a points deduction etc which is shown in the file description] no stadium changes or anything else,and are fmf files placed in the editor data folder

The real name fix[Mons sortitoutsi] stadium name changes are not fmf files they are lnc files and placed here-

C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FootballManager2024\data\database\db\2400\lnc

Mons has said it sounds like some European licensing issue[some clubs playing in UEFA comps] and nothing can be done.

You wont get any joy with SI as they do not support any real name fix Mod and rightly so as it would cause problems for them if they did😉

No worries at all and thanks for all the hard work! The fixtures and results make the game much more fun to start a new one mid-season!

• Like 1