FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks to @veltchev for noticing a bug in latest Spanish file

Primera Federación - Grupo I has an error

on the 5/5/2024 arenteiro-lugo fixture is showing twice 

open the file in the editor

and remove only one of the  2 entries for arenteiro-lugo 

the file will then test and save

5ccd16b00e146314acb2228ccb9cbd03.jpg

I also see the K.O. times are wrong showing midnight 00.00-happening from 21/1/24 so that needs fixing too and will be done after xmas

cheers

• Like 2

On 12/21/2023 at 12:33 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB- I spotted England level 6 -Vanarama National League South for some reason didnt update the last round of fixtures [every other league did] will reset the system here and should be fixed for next round

Tried to fix this one league but no joy, there seems to be an issue with the way results are being recorded off site,

and so out of our hands,we cant address that

so you can manually update that league if you wish in the pre game editor,

or wait until we find a solution[no timescale on this though]

On 12/25/2023 at 7:18 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Thanks to @veltchev for noticing a bug in latest Spanish file

Primera Federación - Grupo I has an error

on the 5/5/2024 arenteiro-lugo fixture is showing twice 

open the file in the editor

and remove only one of the  2 entries for arenteiro-lugo 

the file will then test and save

5ccd16b00e146314acb2228ccb9cbd03.jpg

I also see the K.O. times are wrong showing midnight 00.00-happening from 21/1/24 so that needs fixing too and will be done after xmas

cheers

This has now been fixed and a new file generated 😉

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2023 at 10:59 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Update there was an issue in the editor again[very buggy] it removed the 552 fixtures for vanarama south when converted to Advanced Rules🤯

That should all be fixed now and results down to and including level 6 in England working

Thanks for all the work in this! Silly question sorry, do any of the leagues need the Advanced Rules doing in the editor before use now?

On 12/31/2023 at 10:33 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Tried to fix this one league but no joy, there seems to be an issue with the way results are being recorded off site,

and so out of our hands,we cant address that

so you can manually update that league if you wish in the pre game editor,

or wait until we find a solution[no timescale on this though]

This has now been fixed and a new file generated 😉

On 12/21/2023 at 12:33 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB- I spotted England level 6 -Vanarama National League South for some reason didnt update the last round of fixtures [every other league did] will reset the system here and should be fixed for next round

This is now fixed and the latest file has results for level 6 -Vanarama National League South up to date😉

• Like 1

Updating the Welsh fixtures and results to include the 3 points deduction for Penybont 

Welsh FA dont mess about👍 pity every FA wasnt the same😉

this should be included with this weekends updates which is the last round before the league splits too

so makes a big difference as Penybont as it stands are missing out on the top 6

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, collinschris said:

Hi, is there a way of having just the fixtures but without the results so starting the date at a later date but have the game generate the results. Don't like being half way through the season and no statistics?

Hi

download the file/s open them in the editor and remove the actual scores

advanced rule file its here

087abba15c55c958e9882821cd2ae249.jpg

normal rule file here

a329c703e804484ca5bdaab09e596f90.jpg

save and test file then save again

so they will now just be the fixtures only

cheers

Hi, i can't use the custom start date, because every time i only have marituas as league to play. i selected real fixtures file for germany in the database before i started the save, but still i can only play my save with marituas. what am i doing wrong?

Thank you for your Help!

8 hours ago, Fabian99 said:

Hi, i can't use the custom start date, because every time i only have marituas as league to play. i selected real fixtures file for germany in the database before i started the save, but still i can only play my save with marituas. what am i doing wrong?

Thank you for your Help!

Hi 

have you read this [I have pinned a new message to that Guide now]

make sure you select original game mode

your post doesnt make sense mate as you need to select Germany as playable, I would also recommend selecting my custom start date file as view only 

@BraCa can you update the Help guide to include this[for some reason I am not able to do so?]

also can you state for users to select the Original GAME MODE when creating a new game -as both Real World+Your World seem bugged using edited files

I have pinned a message to the Help Guide to cover this for now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When the game DB is updated to 24.3 then all the files will have to be retested in the new DB in the editor[the same will occur when the 24.4 DB is released]

then the files have to be  re-loaded to our system, and run again, so that will take  time to do and may be delayed if SI have made any structural changes to any of the leagues

It will be quicker if users can assist with just testing the files in the editor if it is shared out I will be able to get the system up again quickly

So put yourself forward and state which nation/s you can test

cheers 

Post edited due to FM24.3 release👇

FM24.3 Update and the results files

There have been several issues[discussed in this thread page 6 onwards] regards the 24.3 update and getting the fixture results file working

once again there were errors/bugs in the editor that needed to be worked around,also some league structures have also been changed, so new files had to be totally created.

The good news is I have fixed most files and they are loaded for testing in our system here,once I can see they are working and generating the results from this weekend, then they will go live on site, hopefully most on Monday 4/3/24[that is when you can use the most up to date file anyway due to the situation of only a Monday being an option for custom start days] 

It has taken a lot of time due to the above issues and what should have been a minor task just to test, has blown out into a major undertaking.

I also cant give anymore of my spare time doing this and no one else is stepping up so the rest of the files will be done when I can.

The custom start date for 4/3/24 has been released-the results files will be once all tests/checks completed.

NB 2 files at this stage are not fixed-Germany/Bulgaria there are bugs I cant fix-but I will have another go in a couple of days.

Files fixed and in the system for testing to date

0feae752f1c9808b8d6932e9e71d23ca.png

f7b38f48dd739b95349edf1ddf3029a9.png

587e297d962822fcabc5d9b508e633e0.png

4fcfa4bec192a3332a57c36fc9bf6681.png

b6ad6f24866cdd6901e2288009173141.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheInsaneDane said:

So. Every other file works fine. But the Danish Superliga does not have real results?

Hi

I have tagged you into a post

this issue has never been picked up by other users so that is odd

I will address it when free, but read the 'guide' you are tagged in  to do this yourself if you want to, or wait until I upload the file

cheers

• Like 1

I have updated the Denmark file to advanced rules

There may be an issue with this fixture-the file and our system is correct

19/02/2024 18:00 Vejle Boldklub Aarhus Gymnastik Forening 0 - 0

on testing the game is moving this fixture to 18/2/24 and not recording the correct result, this could be a bug as it should still play on the 19/2/24-hopefully this gets resolved with the next version of the file

and the next round of fixtures in real life is -

479edc2b970f50029a3e5ce681a1763c.png

in game 100% accurate -[so pointing to a bug in the game]

6e46e1c1a31b53cec27ddc0ac6708649.jpg

b06f946092b36a2cd884d60bacc475a3.jpg

The issue may be with some of the leagues have multiple rules like this-

there are stages within stages and some hidden rules which is impossible to resolve as you cannot access them

1c99024127470a7621191fa4b51778f2.png

• Like 1