FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24 Custom Start Date

On 11/14/2022 at 8:50 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

NB READ THE STARRED RECOMMENDED POSTS PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING👆

Here is my custom start file to start the game later than the normal default set up dates, this is ideal for users wanting to start mid way through a season. It is a start date file only just to be clear.

With an additional Mod such as a real fixtures/results file[not part of this file,but linked below] you could then take over Wolves sitting bottom of the EPL as of the 14/11/22 [Build 1]

I have used Marituas as the country to set this up and so if you do want to use that country to be playable you cannot use this file 

This cannot be used with any other custom start file and is not to be posted on any other sites I am sharing this with the FMRTE community only.

Where do I place files I have downloaded-read this for full details PC+Mac users click this link

Real results/fixtures read below

Builds and downloads

Build 1-start date 14/11/22

Build 2-start date 21/11/22

Build 3-start date 26/12/22

Build 4-start date 02/01/23

Build 5-start date 16/01/23

Build 6-start date 23/01/23

Build 7-start date 30/01/23

Build 8-start date 06/02/23

Build 9-start date 13/02/23 

Build 10-start date 20/02/23 

Build 11-start date 27/02/23 [Released]

Build 11[b]-start date 27/02/23 [Released] updated to the FM23.3.0 DB

NB I recommend deleting the versions you do not use, and only have one version in your editor data folder

How to download-

I cant leave everyone in the Download link as there is a limit on numbers, so occasionally you may get removed to accommodate others being added.

When new Builds are added[usually weekly] follow the advice in that post.  

Any user asking questions on things covered in this post will have their post deleted so read this clearly. 

cheers

@culturedleftfoot Love your work mate, would appreciate getting the download!

Cheers!

working on Build 12 which should be released later today

FYI The download thread is full to capacity with users and due to the files also it is getting slow to upload updates to it

due to this I will be totally deleting it and starting a fresh thread when I release the new build, therefore all users in it will be removed

so download content while in the thread😉

Also I know I have got this in the download/how to threads -

Also any /comments/questions/thanks etc please post in the relevant thread on the forums and not here in the PM as it will become cluttered, and everyone in the PM gets pinged when someone posts.

cheers

But some users are still ignoring this and posting questions etc in the PM please stop or I will remove you from the link totally.

Use the forums to post.

cheers

NB I wont be adding anyone else to the download thread until the new build is released

• Like 7