Skip to content

FM24- Custom Start Date

  • Popular Post

FM23 - Custom Start Date

View File

About This File

This Custom Start File enables you to commence the game after the standard default setup dates, making it perfect for users who wish to start midway through a season.

 

Note that Marituas is used as the country for this setup, so if you intend to make that country playable, this file cannot be used.

 

Please note that this file is incompatible with any other Custom Start file and should not be shared on other platforms/websites.

 

We regularly update this file every week, allowing you to commence the game on the current real-life date.

 

Install Instructions

 

Credits:

culturedleftfoot

 

Kindly note that all downloaded files are intended for personal use only and should not be redistributed or shared without explicit permission.


 

FM23 Custom start date files.zip

  • Replies 635
  • Views 621.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Build 23 is now added😉   Releasing this early as I know @mush7 will be releasing the fixture/result file after the latest round of fixtures.   This is a file to start a new s

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Build 17 is now added😉   This is a file to start a new save game on the 10/04/23 to use with the FM23.4.0 DB   I am closing the thread at this stage to comments, due to

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    Build 15 is now added😉   This is a file to start a new save game on the 27/03/23 to use with the FM23.3.0 DB   I am closing the thread at this stage to comments, due to

Posted Images

Featured Replies

May I be added to the link too please mate. I'm still ill in bed but gonna try give a new game ago with this.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

@culturedleftfoot

@culturedleftfoot hi! I´m really interested to be added to the download when you were ready, thanks so much!

On 3/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 12 is now added😉

 

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/03/23 to use with the FM23.3.0 DB

 

 

The download link thread now has all files zipped to make uploading them quicker 

 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, if you dont follow this then you wont get re-added, some are just tagging me and I am no longer wasting my time pointing them to this post. It is clear what to do]

 

 I cant leave everyone permanently added to the Download link as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 

 

DO NOT PM me regarding this

 

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

@warrenjdw92 @Pasquale Di Mattia @markp27

@culturedleftfootplease add me for the download, thanks

On 3/6/2023 at 1:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 12 is now added😉

 

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/03/23 to use with the FM23.3.0 DB

 

 

The download link thread now has all files zipped to make uploading them quicker 

 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, if you dont follow this then you wont get re-added, some are just tagging me and I am no longer wasting my time pointing them to this post. It is clear what to do]

 

 I cant leave everyone permanently added to the Download link as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 

 

DO NOT PM me regarding this

 

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

@warrenjdw92 @Pasquale Di Mattia @markp27 @TheBlueMan

hi @culturedleftfoot, can i be added? thanks

On 3/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Build 12 is now added😉

 

This is a file to start a new save game on the 06/03/23 to use with the FM23.3.0 DB

 

 

The download link thread now has all files zipped to make uploading them quicker 

 

[ if you were previously added to the download thread, just like this post THERE IS NO NEED TO TAG ME, and I will add you again, if you dont follow this then you wont get re-added, some are just tagging me and I am no longer wasting my time pointing them to this post. It is clear what to do]

 

 I cant leave everyone permanently added to the Download link as there is a limit at any given time,so be patient😉 

 

DO NOT PM me regarding this

 

If you were not part of the original download click on the quote below 👇

@warrenjdw92 @Pasquale Di Mattia @markp27 @TheBlueMan

Hi There @culturedleftfoot just wanted to drop a message of appreciation for the work u do to get this to everyone. Thank You

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.