FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Would FMRTE work with Play Anywhere version of FM to be released?

cmac86

• 1 month later...

Hey GREYFOX, thanks for your reply, apologies ive not been on the forum for a while, life stuff getting in the way, you say the app is free to try? I plan on buying the steam version and the xbox version. I can try a demo version of FMRTE first ? thanks again.

p.s more than likely buying the software anyways.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, GREYFOX said:

It's alright.  I understand.

FMRTE is free to use.  You don't have to buy a license to use the software.

I never knew it was a free software, I've bought it a few times over the years skipping a version here and there. I assume me buying it is to support it? and since its free all the features work just as they do when buying? sorry for all the questions.

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The free version is just a scouting tool 

You can't actually do anything with it just scouting

You need a license to make any changes 

Cheers

Perfect, so even trying it first with the play anywhere edition to see if it works before buying a license. I will actually be buying one anyways for playing with the steam version of FM21 touch so it's not like I'll be losing money.

• Like 1

Just now, cmac86 said:

Perfect, so even trying it first with the play anywhere edition to see if it works before buying a license. I will actually be buying one anyways for playing with the steam version of FM21 touch so it's not like I'll be losing money.

yes mate

see that SI are taking some flack over Touch as it wont be out now at least until 1/12/20 some users are not happy at all it looks like they were not clear when FMT comes out and users only found out now when release date changed in steam🙈