Skip to content

FMRTE 20 for Windows

FMRTE 20 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 20.4.3

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2


Changelog

Build 46

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.3 game version

Build 45

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.2 hotfix

Build 44

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.2 game version (from STEAM or EPIC Store)

Build 42

Fixed

  • Some deactivation issues
  • An error when loading some staff members relations

Build 41

Fixed

  • Some activation issues
  • Some issues with Mass Edit / Advanced Search

Build 40

Fixed

  • Wrong values when importing a saved filter in mass edit or advanced search window
  • An issue that was preventing Mass Edit from working properly in some scenarios
  • Some activation issues - Now if FMRTE cannot connect to our servers, it will suggest you to try offline activation

Build 39

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.1 (1419207) game version from Xbox Game Pass

Fixed

  • Number of clients that an Agent has

Build 38

Fixed

  • Freezer not working properly for some players

Build 37

Added

  • Ability to execute Nation presets from search results context menu

Fixed

  • An issue with contracts that was causing the game to crash
  • A UI issue that was making it very difficult to select a nation agreement to remove

Build 36

Fixed

  • An issue that was preventing some club sponsors from being editable
  • An error loading some clubs player clauses
  • A rare error loading game data
  • An error opening Preset Manager
  • An issue that was preventing some contracts start/expiration date from being edited
  • An error when adding a stadium location to a stadium that didn't have one

Build 35

Added

  • The following Players traits: 'Crosses early', 'Brings ball out of defence' and 'Plays Ball with feet'

Fixed

  • An error that could cause a crash after using Clone Center
  • An error when changing a stadium nearby stadium
  • Staff tendencies
  • Searching clubs by division not showing results for subteams
  • An issue in Mass Edit that was preventing the use of negative values for the Inrecement type

Build 34

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.1 (1373994) game version from Xbox Game Pass

Build 33

Fixed

  • A rare issue that was preventing FMRTE from saving changes

Build 32

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.1 game version from Xbox Game Pass
  • Ability to Mass Edit clubs Average Match Ticket price and Stadium Rental
  • Ability to Search for clubs Average Match Ticket price and Stadium Rental

Fixed

  • An issue when changing average match ticket price using a preset

Build 31

Added

  • Judging staff ability attribute

Fixed

  • Staff judging team data attribute
  • Clubs wage budget being always weekly
  • An issue with frozen staff members where scouting attributes were not being properly frozen

Build 30

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.1 game version

Build 29

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.4.0 game version

Build 28

Added

  • Support for FM 20.4.0 game version

Fixed

  • Duplicated staff elements in club staff list

Build 27

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.3.0 game version

Build 26

Added

  • Support for FM 20.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • An issue when adding and editing multiple relations

Build 25

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.4 beta game version (removed by mistake in previous version)

Build 23

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.2.4 game version

Build 22

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.4 game version
  • Ability to edit clubs ownership details (for ex, election date)
  • Ability to edit stadium stands (capacity and style)
  • Ability to edit stadium capacity changes
  • Ability to edit clubs stadium moves

Fixed

  • Clubs Ticket Average Price
  • An issue that was preventing reputation from being ignored in freezer settings

Build 21

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.4 beta game version
  • Ability to keep frozen players without any injury or suspension Notes:
    • If you already have frozen players, you have to ´Unfreeze/Freeze` them for these new changes to take effect.
    • If you freeze an injured or suspended player, the injury or suspension won't be affected

Fixed

  • An issue with Advanced Search / Mass Edit when using Dark Theme
  • An issue with names searching when changing a staff name

Build 20

Fixed

  • An issue that could prevent FMRTE from properly loading some savegames
  • An issue with custom currencies
  • An issue with Advanced Search / Mass Edit
  • An issue with some Staff Presets

Build 19

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.3 game version

Fixed

  • Some issues with Clubs Players Clauses

Build 18

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.2.1 game version

Build 17

Fixed

  • Some issues with Players/Staff/Clubs relations

Build 16

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.1 game version
  • Clubs Supporters Profile
  • Ability to search staff by their coaching qualifications
  • Ability to mass edit staff coaching qualifications
  • Ability to load/save Advanced Search filters
  • Ability to load/save Mass Edit filters

Fixed

  • An issue that was preventing applying Presets from shortlists
  • An issue when registering a player (by adding a new Squad Registration relation)

Build 15

Added

  • Support for FM 20.2.0 game version

Build 14

Added

  • Ability to filter staff in secondary teams (U19, U23 ...)
  • Some missing club loan types
  • Clubs transfer embargo reason
  • An option to Swap Staff, that gives you more control about what job you want to swap

Fixed

  • Mass Edit - OffTheBall not working properly
  • Players Days in Country

Build 13

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.1.4 game version

Build 12

Added

  • Support for FM 20.1.4 game version

Fixed

  • An issue with changing players wage through Mass Edit

Build 11

Added

  • Support for FM 20.1.3 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for FM 20.1.2 game version

Fixed

  • An issue that was preventing Gamer Options from working properly

Build 9

Added

  • Ability to filter staff by team in Advanced Search window
  • Ability to search players that had trained at a specific club or nation
  • Wage contributions

Fixed

  • An error when loading retirements
  • Some UI glitches in Advanced Search window
  • Advanced Search EU National option
  • An error that could cause a crash after using Clone Center
  • An issue with Move to club feature that could affect players on loan

Build 8

Added

  • Support for FM 20.1.0 game version

Build 7

Added

  • Support for FM 20.0.4 game version

Build 6

Added

  • Missing staff attributes in Mass Edit

Fixed

  • A rare error when editing stadiums
  • An issue when using the Swap Staff feature
  • An error when clearing Advanced Search/Mass Edit filters
  • An issue that could prevent Staff Roles from being displayed

Build 5

Added

  • Support for FM 20.0.3 game version
  • Missing staff attributes in Advanced Search window
  • Missing gamer attributes
  • Unused Fee on Loan Contracts

Fixed

  • A rare error when editing stadiums
  • Search Filter and Mass Edit not working for Staff

Build 4

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.0.2 game version
  • New staff attribute (negotiating)

Fixed

  • Some staff attributes

Build 3

Added

  • Support for FM 20.0.2 game version

Fixed

  • Current screen
  • An issue that was preventing Future Transfers from working properly

Build 2

Added

  • Support for FM Touch 20.0.1 game version

Build 1

Added

  • Support for FM 20.0.1 game version
  • New staff roles (Loan Manager and Technical Director)

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.4.2 (1441365)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.4.2 (1437391, 1438909)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.4.1 (1363262, 1364840, 1373994, 1419207)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.4.0 (1356331)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.3.0 (1350875)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.2.4 (1343694)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.2.3 (1330207)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.2.1 (1326301)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.2.0 (1323779)
  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.1.4 (1318683)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.4.0 (1356365)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.3.0 (1350879)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.2.4 (1343694)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.2.3 (1329440)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.2.1 (1326304)
  • Football Manager Touch 2020 - 20.1.4 (1318685)

Supported BETA Versions

  • Football Manager 2020 - 20.2.4 (1336959)

 

  • Replies 367
  • Views 488.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes, we are aware of the update, as soon we have a new version available, I'll let you know  

  • An update will be released later tonight

  • FMRTE 20.0.3 (Build 5) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte20   Changelog Added Support for FM 20.0.3 game version Missing st

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Helo. I want to purchase FMRTE 2020, but my Epic Games FM 2020 is version 20.4.0, and the trial version ive downloaded says it only works with 20.4.2.

Everywhere i look, the 20.4.2 is the steam version. Should i expect updates on Epic in the near future? I want to make sure if I should purchase this one, because i wont be buying FM 2020 on steam if I already got it on Epic, or else ill basically be wasting my money.

 

I know I should ask this on epic games forums and FM forums, but there are seasons. Sory in advance.

  • Author
4 hours ago, QasimAgha said:

Helo. I want to purchase FMRTE 2020, but my Epic Games FM 2020 is version 20.4.0, and the trial version ive downloaded says it only works with 20.4.2.

Everywhere i look, the 20.4.2 is the steam version. Should i expect updates on Epic in the near future? I want to make sure if I should purchase this one, because i wont be buying FM 2020 on steam if I already got it on Epic, or else ill basically be wasting my money.

 

I know I should ask this on epic games forums and FM forums, but there are seasons. Sory in advance.

Hi,

Are you sure your game version is 20.4.0? I have the EPIC version as well, and it's 20.4.2

 

5 hours ago, BraCa said:

Hi,

Are you sure your game version is 20.4.0? I have the EPIC version as well, and it's 20.4.2

 

Huh. I'll check again. Maybe it somehow didn't update. Maybe is a region thing.

Seems like Im missing something

 

EDIT: HARH HAR HARH, game version is 20.4.2, but the database is 20.4.0, will FMRTE work with this database version?

fk me i can be stupid sometimes.

1.PNG

2.PNG

@QasimAgha

 

The database is 20.4 mate same on steam 

 

the game version though is 20.4.2

 

either when you load the game check the bottom left hand corner of the start screen it will state the version, if not load a game and in click on game status

 

there you be given details of the current game version /and the version the saved game started on

 

badc463493aa24299ab9c4b7bc7bb2c0.png

Stuff is solved now. ty to all who helped. I do indeed have the latest version same as steam.

On 9/22/2020 at 2:41 AM, Carlos Fonseca said:

Sem Título.png

 

21 hours ago, Kevin Marsella said:

same as carlos for the error

 

You need to opt-out of public beta. Your saves should be working, mine is. 

Hi! I have a problem. When I view my team, on right, I click heal team or inspire team or remove bans, Is ok, It work. When I click right-mouse-->presets-->fmrte--> healteam, or destroyteam, or my personal change, don't work. Please help me!

15 minutes ago, Princpesso said:

Hi! I have a problem. When I view my team, on right, I click heal team or inspire team or remove bans, Is ok, It work. When I click right-mouse-->presets-->fmrte--> healteam, or destroyteam, or my personal change, don't work. Please help me!

Ok I understand. When I click on right are real time change, When I click on pretest-->fmrte--> ecc. I need reload Fmrte screen.

Thanks to all! I hope I was helpful. Bye!!!

12 hours ago, Iwabik2 said:

 

 

You need to opt-out of public beta. Your saves should be working, mine is. 

 

Hi, where should I do this ? Could You help me.

Just now, rmcs92 said:

I'm getting this and i'm opted out of the betas?

error.PNG

Same here

 

42 minutes ago, rmcs92 said:

I'm getting this and i'm opted out of the betas?

error.PNG

me too

Since FM came out on the Epic store they have been bombarding FM with updates so all FMRTEs keep getting outdated. Pretty annoying for all of us playing these days but we just have to wait. Usually the devs update all versions within a day or so. Just check the FMRTE website for an update or wait to see a notification pop up next time that you open FMRTE that tells you there is a newer version available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.