I am playing a game, where I am managing a club and a national team. There are a few players that are both Portuguese and Angolan, and they have not played for Portugal yet. Where in fmrte I can change so that when I try to call them to the Angola National Team they will accept that option instead of waiting for the Portuguese national team. Is possible?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello,
I am playing a game, where I am managing a club and a national team. There are a few players that are both Portuguese and Angolan, and they have not played for Portugal yet. Where in fmrte I can change so that when I try to call them to the Angola National Team they will accept that option instead of waiting for the Portuguese national team. Is possible?
thank you