Sign in to follow this  
burzumist

How many people can use a license?

hello bros. i bought a license of fmrte tonight. but there is a question in my head. how many people can use a license? ty  

Hi.  Up to three people.  Even on separate systems.  My strong recommendation to you is to hand it out to people you can trust completely which I am sure is just a handful.  Please read the forum rules regarding licenses.

i understand thank you. and i have one more question; when I install the windows again on my computer, I will need to re-license. If I share the 3 licenses I have now with my friends, will there be a problem for me in the future?

it says up  to 3 activations(so that means you can use it on 3 devices)

but I do not believe the devs intend for a license to be shared out

to me it is a 1 license per person product

we cant buy a code for fm19 and share that out with other people?

to me this is wrong its for personal use only and I am sure Braca has confirmed this previously

what I would suggest is like FM you can activate in on as many devices as you wish but only 1 can be used at any given time so it becomes a 1 person license 

ok i understand. i'm just gonna use the program for myself. i just wanted to ask because of we are living 2 friends at the home :) thank you! 

44 minutes ago, burzumist said:

i understand thank you. and i have one more question; when I install the windows again on my computer, I will need to re-license. If I share the 3 licenses I have now with my friends, will there be a problem for me in the future?

Yes, you will need to re-activate.  You will have a problem as your license will be activated three times and you can't activate it a fourth time.

41 minutes ago, burzumist said:

i don't see the rules regarding licenses. i'm looking right now thank you

A link to it is in my signature.

5 minutes ago, burzumist said:

ok i understand. i'm just gonna use the program for myself. i just wanted to ask because of we are living 2 friends at the home :) thank you! 

Unless you want to share it, keep it hidden from them.

• Like 1

then this license is not permanent? max using limit is 3 times hmm. i decided to don't share this and i read the rules. i like this forum, thx for all answers. so glad i have you 

56 minutes ago, burzumist said:

then this license is not permanent? max using limit is 3 times hmm. i decided to don't share this and i read the rules. i like this forum, thx for all answers. so glad i have you 

the license is valid for this version ie FMRTE 19

if you use another version (older or when a new version comes out ie FMRTE 20 etc) you will need a new license for each other version you use 

max use is 3 times but to get an activation back when you exceed the max you just have to deactivate it from one of the devices

eg I just did another home build desktop and I deactivated FMRTE on my old device and when I installed on new one it counts as only  1 use on my license you can find details in your client area to keep track of them 

8 hours ago, burzumist said:

It is permanent.  As long as you deactivate the software as clf states above, you can use the license over and over and over again.