Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BraCa

iFMRTE 19 for Mac Os

Recommended Posts

unfortunately it tells me this version is not compatible with my version for some weird reason.

 

FMRTE does not support your game version (FootballManager201919.1.4-1164389)

 

any idea how to resolve this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oxxi said:

unfortunately it tells me this version is not compatible with my version for some weird reason.

 

FMRTE does not support your game version (FootballManager201919.1.4-1164389)

 

any idea how to resolve this? 

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164389)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.3 (1163737)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159619)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164394)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159626)

it should support that version ,I would submit a bug report

 

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164389)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.3 (1163737)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159619)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.4 (1164394)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.2 (1161578)
  • Football Manager Touch 2019 - 19.1.1 (1159626)

it should support that version ,I would submit a bug report

 

cheers

i double checked it just now and i'm certain it doesn't work for some weird reason. deleting and installing it again still doesn't help.

where do i submit that bug report exactly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

The bug tracker forum

 

I was just about to open up a thread at that forum but i realized what the problem is.

the problem is that that editor belongs to FM18 not FM19

😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

A quick update regarding iFMRTE.

 

We are aware that iFMRTE is not at the same level as FMRTE for Windows.

 

To fill that gap, I'm currently working on a new version of iFMRTE that will look more like the Windows version.

 

This requires a lot of work, and it will take some time, to get everything ready for most of our users to use.

 

So I expect to have some highly experimental versions of this new iFMRTE on the next few weeks, and any help to find issues will be much appreciated.

 

Cheers

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, MisuFoarfeca said:

It does not work with my FM Touch 19.2.1 

FMRTE does not support your game version (19.2.1 1175785).

What are my solutions?

 

Football Manager 2019 - 19.2.1 (1177438) is supported version

are you beta testing for SI if so read forum rules 

https://www.fmrte.com/forum/111-forum-rules/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 10:52 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

also this 

 

Sorry if i had been inappropiate or something, I'm new to this forum and to FM also, as this is the first game i buy. As far as i know i am not beta testing, but i'm not 100% certain that my game version is a beta right now. I enabled auto-uptade on Steam so it might be possible that it auto-updated to a beta version. Do you know how can i check that, or how to uptade to a certain version that works with ifmrte? 
Anyways, thank you very much for your time, and efforts, your tool seems to deliver what many users might need to make the gameplay even better. Good job and keep up the good work. 
P.S. I can't wait to be able to use it :D Merry Christmas! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

 

A quick update regarding iFMRTE.

 

We are aware that iFMRTE is not at the same level as FMRTE for Windows.

 

To fill that gap, I'm currently working on a new version of iFMRTE that will look more like the Windows version.

 

This requires a lot of work, and it will take some time, to get everything ready for most of our users to use.

 

So I expect to have some highly experimental versions of this new iFMRTE on the next few weeks, and any help to find issues will be much appreciated.

 

Cheers

 

Much appreciated @BraCa. I actually bought an old Windows laptop just to play FM with a fully functional FMRTE beside it. It would be very nice to play FM om my Mac with a fully functional iFMRTE. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy