FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Global Variables

GeraldYao

A lot of people are complaining about the probability of injury, and I notice that those teens are too good.

So why not provide global variables, which can change the whole game - but not just a single club - and make the game more justice.

I'm hoping for variables to decrease the probability of injury/decrease the probability of generate 190+ wonderchilds/en-slow the speed to scout a player/increase the speed of young staffs' development,  and so on.

I would take that up with SI it has been raised there for many years

some use pre game editor to adjust the length of injuries

also you can wonderkid/regen bug has been there in game from day 1 it is laughable I have seen small countries with low reps across the board produce  3 Messi type regens PA's on the same day(you can adjust the youth rating pre game and with FMRTE but the game still throws out these buggy anomalies )

I like your ideas but IMO it is something for pre game editor/SI to address

thankfully we have FMRTE and just monitor the regen release dates and edit accordingly mate

as regards regens and the issue with them being massively over rated the best thing to do in game is check the DB when a new batch is put out I use this for the known dates

https://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2018-regen-youth-intake-dates.html

those dates dont usually change much between versions but  so to keep on top of it if you want this will help

I run a check approx every week just use fmrte to search DB regens I use age 14-16 this way nothing major should get into the DB in FM18 Scotland had 3 regens on the same day with PA of 199/ 198 /195 lol